ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**FCS Garage use for people on track!!**

Over the last few years people have expressed the need to use garages at FCS to set their car up, prepare, change wheels or just generally take in the experience in a more wholehearted way.

I have managed to secure the use of three garages exclusive to those people going to on track at FCS with cliosport.net for no added charge.

The garages take three cars comfortably and will be available for use half an hour before and half an hour after your track allocated session.

rockinghampits2.jpg

If you are going on track with another member that you know, you can share the garage space for both cars, if not another member may be placed alongside to help fit people in.

Note: personal garage space is limited but still available. As are block sessions and the space of your own garage.

I have booked and payed for a garage under my TBP banner myself. PM myself or mark(frenchcarshow) for prices and details if interested in the above.

So if interested place your name below and state whether you are doing a single session or a double.

rockinghampits.jpg

NOTE: All times are provisional and as this is a special offer to those on track, garage space is on a first come, first served basis. CS has booked two sessions and those paying for/payed for two sessions will take priority on the second session garage allocation. We will try our best to place people that are doing a single session in the 2nd session in a garage however this cannot be guarenteed. Places can only be confirmed once payment for session is confirmed.

1st session: 14.00-14.30

Garage 1:
A)
B)
C)

Garage 2:
A)
B)
C)

Garage 3:
A)
B)