ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Female Insurance

heya peeps!

Youve worked wonders for my insurance but now my gf is stuck!!

Anyone know whos the best for girls? its only a ford ka!

Cheers

Dan

Danny how much you paying for your insurance if you dont mind me asking? i should be getting one in a couple of months gonna get rid of the valver! the cheapest qoute i could get was £1300 just wondered if you were getting it any cheaper?

I got the qoute from elephant, they seem pretty good, but they want 1200 to insure my valver fully comp!!! wich i thgouth was a bit mad!!!

When are you next down southend? id like to have anther look at ya cup, at the moment the dealer nearest to me hasnt got one in yet.

i was down there this sat!

wont be again for a bit! grrrr sods law! sorry fella!

ill see what im doin next sat

dan

Also worth trying Chuchill, I found them to be cheapest for my girlfriend on her Clio, it was actually £50 cheaper adding me as a named driver aswell !!

Sorry but dont go with Diamond, had to chance my insurance half way through as they messed it up. And you will never get a years no claims with them either as they only do 10 month policys. Thats why they are so cheap!