ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F40 Liberty Walk/JDM

hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina hamina. So f**king Nice!

S4 Avant
That takes balls, touching a classic like that. It'd be interesting to see what it's done to the value of the car!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
What's with all these shitty artistic videos, crock of s**t.

Car looks awesome though.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Rather have an original, untouched example personally. Maybe just a nice exhaust and that's it.

An orange one
I'd have to have an original f40 but with the upgraded wheels etc from Ferrari? Was it the LM version or something? 5 spoke OZ's and lowered suspension etc.

borderline p**n right there

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I know a guy thats got a yellow right hand drive F40. :)

And it has no door locks.

SQ5
Do not f**k with Pininfarina!

I beg to differ ;)

baze2a2e.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I Think the white ruins it for me.. Looks like Chris Evans has had his hands on it. Should of kept it red then toyed with it.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
TBH theres not much done to the exterior, wing and diffuser really? The wheels aren't too bad, and the Brakes are probably a great upgrade?

Air Ride suspension though WTF?!

Although it doesnt offend me, Im not a huge fan of F40s, or Ferrari TBH/