ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, but what discs???

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
got my pads on the group buy

but no idea for discs

heard these eat standard discs

not sure what

had back diamond before and they ate pads cause of the grooves so that puts me off

advice please??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Brembo Max discs and DS2500 pads are supposed to be the tits at stopping your car.

Although make sure you fit decent fluid and braided lines.

R56 JCW
Brembo Max!!!! Ive got this set up on mine, its the shizzzzzle :D Stopping at its max!! Ull love it and keep doing the same set up

RB 182
HC's will do the job. The main benefit of the Brembo Max is that they have milled slots which will clean up the pad face much better.

Brembo's for me!

Totally forgot I had these on order, was quite a surprise when a package from y0zza Sport turned up!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i not sure about the grooved - was put off by how fast they eat my old pads

sounds liek will be a brembo set up just which 1 lol

A SHED!
its the colour of the brembos max which put me off, are the brembo sport discs similar in performance and if so wheres the cheapest place to buy them from?

M2 Competition
Lol at colour putting you off. The colour will go as the coating wears off.

Max didnt wear my pads noticeably faster, but were much better than the HC's i had fitted previously with these pads.

Less squeal in traffic too.

Golf TDI
brembo max discs , from the reviews you cant really go wrong . im going to get a set come the new year :)

PH1 172
Brembo max discs with goodridge braided lines are very good for me but instead of the max discs you can run Brembo High carbons and be just as happy going by mates' oppinions

clio 182 cup
just had a look for some of these on ebay do these also fit evo 7 8 9 rear brakes as its showing ds2500 pads for an evo? is it the same pads all around?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ive got brembo hc's with ds2500s - they are brilliant, and im just running standard fluid and lines. Still got a nice feel and no fade as yet.