ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clean SX pics

K20 EG Hatch
Gonna put my BBS wheels back on at the weekend again but gotta get some new toyo proxes put on them one day this week first. 255/45/18 aint cheap! lol! I'm getting used to the standard wheels now though and dont think thye look too bad except the fronts look like they need spacing out.

DSCF0183.gif

DSCF0170.gif

DSCF0175.gif

200sx S14a
Alright Dan, its Alex from the sxoc!

Ive also got a red S14a :) *ahem* currently for sale *ahem*

alexspics114.jpg

Im thinking of getting a 172 cup.

K20 EG Hatch
Alright Dan, its Alex from the sxoc!

Ive also got a red S14a :) *ahem* currently for sale *ahem*

Im thinking of getting a 172 cup.

Alright mate! Hmm... Wanna sell you clear indicators and you can have my orange ones to replace them?? You know it makes sense :p

200sx S14a
Sorry matey, no can do. My car will never sell with them dodgy lucozade looking things all over it!

Car looks good dude, whats the spec?

K20 EG Hatch
Sorry matey, no can do. My car will never sell with them dodgy lucozade looking things all over it!

Car looks good dude, whats the spec?

LOL it will!...

Erm:

HKS FMIC, HKS Boost Controller, Blitz Nur Spec with decat, Walbro Fuel Pump, HKS Air Filter, HKS Plugs, cant remember what else :s

1 Bar, 275 BHP

200sx S14a
MMmmmm, blitz nur spec....best sounding exhaust for the SR20 IMO (unless its rattling, not good). Id keep mine but its too nice to track, so im gonna get a little clio me thinks, i love them to bits :approve:

What do you rekon to 172 cups? I could just afford a 182 but it'd have to stay standard due to funds :(

K20 EG Hatch
I do love the look of the 172 cups but for me I would prefer a FF and put H&R coilovers on it aswell as a cup spoiler and splitter :p

If its going to be for track you deffinately better off goin for a cup imo though :p

I'd hate to go back to a clio after my s14a though tbh but I do miss it, was a fuckin awesome car for the dollar :p

MMmmmm, blitz nur spec....best sounding exhaust for the SR20 IMO (unless its rattling, not good). Id keep mine but its too nice to track, so im gonna get a little clio me thinks, i love them to bits :approve:

What do you rekon to 172 cups? I could just afford a 182 but it'd have to stay standard due to funds :(

200sx S14a
Well, ive been after something for backroad/ track use for a while now (the S14a is just too special, its a bit of a rare one), plus the clios are more economical, which is a big bonus nowadays. I was about to buy a JDM integra, but the clio has much cheaper insurance (im only 22). Ill be going for a few test drives this weekend with a bit of luck :)

K20 EG Hatch
Im 22 and my mate has a 172 at the min were only in cannock so should meet up :p

Whys your 14a a rare one then??

200sx S14a
23k............ Good find!

Yeah ill let you know matey, theres always 172's knocking around at dealerships so i can just go and scare some salesmen i suppose. Its between a 172 and an integra at the moment, just need to go for some more test drives.

200sx S14a
Dan, if you interested in some Nismo GT2 LM's then let me know. They're 3 piece and suit S14a's perfect. They're 3 piece, 8j fronts 9j rears, 245/45/17 Bridgstones all round.

Im gonna advertise them on the sxoc for £600

Here's a pic of the rears.........

31012008118.jpg

31012008117.jpg

K20 EG Hatch
Not really got any decent ones TBH, better ones to come when the weather gets better and I get them back on :p

DSCN1052.gif

DSC00897.gif

This was when i first had it and all I had done was put the wheels on. Obviously scratches you can see in the front bumper are gone aswell as that gash spoiler!
DSCN0858.gif

200sx S14a
1st pic - I think i remember the for sale thread with that pic.

2nd pic - Dude Shinal Motorsport? I live in Shifnal! How mads that :D

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I really like those, and have been considering getting one. How is comfort wise? Compared to say a Clio 172?

200sx S14a
I really like those, and have been considering getting one. How is comfort wise? Compared to say a Clio 172?

Its really comfy. A proper tourer in standard form. Obviously if you want coilovers then your gonna have to compromise. The suspension setup i was goona go for was, KYB AGX adjustable dampers, Tein S-Tech springs, Whiteline ARB's, Subframe locking Collars and a full laser alignment. Alignment is key, even on standard suspension with these cars.