ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Photos of my Mates Evo 7

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
CIMG0155.jpg

CIMG0157.jpg

Few more pics of the inside
CIMG0158.jpg

CIMG0150.jpg

CIMG0133.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

CIMG0135.jpg

CIMG0136.jpg

CIMG0137.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0139.jpg

CIMG0140.jpg

After New Smoked headlamps fitted.
CIMG0149.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very nice indeed, but not a fan of aftermarket bodykits. Time Attack I think? Looks well though! :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Front Bumper is off a Time Attack Evo, More for function than Looks, plenty of Air flow and adjustable Air dam.

The rest of the car is all Standard Evo Kit

What it looked like when he got it -

03062007066.jpg

Turbos.
Like the outside... hate all the gauges inside though, chavvy as f**k. In fact, to be fair, unless its in a BMI vid the whole car is chavvy as f**k.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Like the outside... hate all the gauges inside though, chavvy as f**k. In fact, to be fair, unless its in a BMI vid the whole car is chavvy as f**k.

Each to thier own at the end of the day.

I quite like it myself, just couldnt put up with A) the 4500 service intervals and putting fuel in the thing.

MKIII 138
the front bumper is ok, but needs some more carbon on the side intake ducts and fronts to break up the whole fast and furious thing.
wheels look ace, although spacing and size may not be optimal for handling.

inside looks like an old landrover that a dog has shat in.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Stuuning, Not keen on all the Stuck on Gauges, I prefer Pillar Mounted Gauges and Flush Fitting Management

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love it! was never ment to be pretty anyway but looks mean as fook now

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like it, I wonder how many people who said they didn't like the front bumper would've noticed it wasn't standard if it hadn't been pointed out heh...

Dan

mx5
Love the look of the new bumper :eek: and the smoked headlights look sick.
Also reckon the new wheels look nicer, beautiful car

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just don't get evo's. All look like tokyo taxi's. Sound average, look awful. At least subaru's sound good. I know they're meant to be great to drive, but just does nowt for me. The new one looks good though.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Spotted this at Donny ISTS 3 weeks ago, and its looks so aggressive.

whiteevo82.jpg

whiteevo8.jpg

Not normally a fan of the evo 7,8 but this one i liked....a lot!! :cool: