ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pic of my BUG (Ex-RB 182 Owner!)

Iceberg 172 Cup
Not signed on here in a while, most of you will probably remember me! lol :rasp:Few a took tonight, lowered about 80mm back and 60mm front... ermm black JDM headlights... and its getting a BIG roof scoop sometime soon when funds arise.

13012009103.jpg

13012009104.jpg

13012009105.jpg

13012009107.jpg

13012009108.jpg

13012009109.jpg

13012009111.jpg

13012009113.jpg

13012009114.jpg

Hope you like it :)

i do like it!!!
altho cant say im mad on the wheels as they look really small and the mudflaps

but hey ur happy so good times! :)

Iceberg 172 Cup
lol i had 19's on it and the outcome was i hate big wheels, they are no use to anyone :)

16's are so much better and lighter, the ones on the car are proper JDM spec racing wheels, very very lightweight! ;)

Focus ST
Stick some 18"s on

I'm sure i was offered ths car as swap for my astra, What engine is it?

Never above 25mpg
Front of it looks nasty and the white, silver and gold makes it look a bit cheap.

Definitely need some slightly larger rims on it though.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks terrible in my opinion, not an STi so not even a particularly rapid chav chariot...

Ph 1 172
i love everything thing about this car other than the f**king lights lol they are like marmite you either love them or hate them ..but subaru must of done some class a drugs with those lol

Golf TDI
would look better without the stickers on the mirrors and bigger wheels but other than that its okay .

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
need to loose the flaps makes it look like a used tampon!

also the rims are doing you no favors and im not a fan of the front bumper! white bug eye could have sooooo much more going for it, you have a mint car that could look so much nicer than a used tampon with tiny rims lol!

MCS R56
Is that a real car? Sorry, that looks terrible. It looks like you've dropped a body kit over the existing body.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
looks like a N/A GX model.. Front scoop looks waaaaay outta place.. all imo of course!