ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few piccies of me 182!!

Clio 182
Hey all,

Had the car nearly a week now, what a car! I LOVE it, the Twingo made me smile everytime i drove it, this thing makes me grin!! I'm such a big kid haha :D :D!! There are a few niggly bits bout it, all cosmetic, nothing mechanical, all four alloys need refurbing, the worst being the passenger rear as you can see, umm, few chips on the bonnet and a few light scracthes here and there! But nothing a few hundred quid can't sort out!! Part from that, engine 'seems' all ok lol, cam and aux belt done (part of the sale, car's on 34k), mint interior, full Renault service history (part from last stamp) and one happy owner :approve:

I know some of yous have seen it, but meh, here it be...

100_1191.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1196.jpg

100_1200.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1188.jpg

P.s., as you can see i had just gave it a very quick clean before i took the pics ha!!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy..........only a matter of time before the forum police move it to the correct section howver.

Clio 182
Sorry, was it 'Clio Media' i was supposed to whack it in...

Can a Mod be so kind please hehehe!!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nice mate, I was on the Twingo forum a while back, then we discovered we were on the same course in SCAT. Sure we'll bump into each other at some point buddy,

Clio 182
Thanks to whoever moved this, bet you lot get peeved off with us newbies ha!

Nice mate, I was on the Twingo forum a while back, then we discovered we were on the same course in SCAT. Sure we'll bump into each other at some point buddy,

Hey ho, thought it was you, your also on RSUK too ;) :rasp:! Must get meself signed on up here and then see if any SW meets are organised!