ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics after a wash and polish and some painted calipers!

ALF

Blue ph1
To show the pics, you just have to put the link between
Code:
[img]

and
Code:
[/img]

3.jpg

4.jpg

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
^ Yes mate they have gone im affraid GordJ has left me a deposit etc should the deal fall through ill let you know.

Family Bus
After a few hours work some before and after pics of my hard work!

(although there not the best because there's no sun!)

Calipers will look better when i get my new anthra wheels soon!;)

Also got shot of the badly placed stickers not a nice job!

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

halfway there lol

Evo 6, E92 320d
Matches your engine bay...almost:)

P.S Change your car on your info pane to 'BB Tuned' not 'tunned'

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Looks a great job :) what paint did you use?

Its just a hammerite smooth green its called bargain at 6quid plus theres loads left to top tart them up every so often.

As above lads i went for the green as its differant and matches the bay ive a omp tow eye to do yet and when my antha wheels come ill do the side badges antha with green lettering plus some smoked indicators :D

Should look better then.

titanic killer
just out of interest matey how did you get it 220bhp as i see no turbo or throttle bodies?
cams etc?

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
just out of interest matey how did you get it 220bhp as i see no turbo or throttle bodies?
cams etc?

Its BBs demo car bud,

Engine fully rebuilt with balanced crankshaft and flywheel, weight matched forged H beam connecting rods. Block rebored and fitted with high compression forged weight matched pistons.
Cylinder head and inlet manifold gasflowed, high lift performance camshafts.
Reflash and self learnig ECU
All assembled with new bearings, seals, gaskets, uprated cambelt, new tensioner and idler bearings also uprated clutch fitted.
Power slot brake discs all round with uprated brake pads and braided brake lines.
Custom made large bore one off stainless steel exhaust with de-cat pipe.
Koni adjustable damping front and rear shocks 40mm apex springs.
Poly uprated anti-roll bar bushes.
One off airfilter with induction trumpet.
Custom remap, rev limt set to 7.800 RPM and will produce 220 BHP at the flywheel

It was 211bhp before the high comp pistons and new programme was done 220 is the estimate they gave me.

Vid @ 211bhp

http://www.bbperformancetuning.co.uk...%20BHP!!!).wmv