ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics from Trance Energy 2010

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Me and the missus travelled to a place just outside Amsterdam called Utrecht for trance energy in April and I just thought id share a few snaps. Top night and defo on the cards for 2011. Pics took with a cheap and cheerful Panasonic FS5 :)

p1030703o.jpg

p1030804o.jpg

p1030803.jpg

p1030856.jpg

p1030840b.jpg

p1030819.jpg

p1030810m.jpg

p1030813.jpg

p1030834.jpg

p1030769m.jpg

Few buildings pasted on the way ..... Dunno what the story is with the last few cant get them the right way up so tilted heads required lol

p1030658w.jpg

p1030626s.jpg

p1030627i.jpg

p1030631f.jpg

p1030633.jpg

p1030636b.jpg

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Awesome mate. Would of loved to be there.

If your prepared to fly over a few hrs before the event and come home a few hrs after you can do it for around £250 drink included dependant on the price of flights. We stayed for 4 nights in the wellness suite in Hotel Houten @ 200 euro a night :eek: worth it for the double jacuzzi alone ;) .. http://www.hotelhouten.nl/nl/kamers/wellnesssuite.asp

looks pretty mega

Been to quite a few events from im ashamed to say 1997 but this brought it to a different level :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
awesome, ive loved trance for as long as i can remember, proper proper night out

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
good stuff, nice to see a big trance fan on here.

I was meant to have been going to shoot for someone there this year but in the end had plans elsewhere which i needed to stay commited to.

The light show that gets put into this event year on year is fantastic, something the UK clubs/music scene really lack in.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
good stuff, nice to see a big trance fan on here.

I was meant to have been going to shoot for someone there this year but in the end had plans elsewhere which i needed to stay commited to.

The light show that gets put into this event year on year is fantastic, something the UK clubs/music scene really lack in.

Try living in Ireland mate, grim isnt the word :(

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
the uk is to tight to pay for this stuff

Not 100% true but justified.

For example a very large chains of venues ban scanning lazers under health and safety.

There are a few venues I know who are really tight on budget though aswell, the americans do it best, although touring culture is different, look at deadmau5 across the us. Im eagerly anticpating seeing what is going to be done for his shows in amnesia from august this year.

Although look at glastonbury the light shows were amazing there to watch and I would have bitten someones arm off to have been down there this weekend in the pits. Thats why i love shooting festivals and live bands though.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Not 100% true but justified.

For example a very large chains of venues ban scanning lazers under health and safety.

There are a few venues I know who are really tight on budget though aswell, the americans do it best, although touring culture is different, look at deadmau5 across the us. Im eagerly anticpating seeing what is going to be done for his shows in amnesia from august this year.

Although look at glastonbury the light shows were amazing there to watch and I would have bitten someones arm off to have been down there this weekend in the pits. Thats why i love shooting festivals and live bands though.

well not just lasers but crowd scanning can be done safetly.

also you dont need to crown scan with lasers to create a awesome effect

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I know im constantly moaning at lighting techies to sort various lighting modes out for pics and to make the night look better.

But sadly there are powers that be in a few venues/chains that are anti alot of different things.

Martin audio (iirc) have some cracking screens though, people are not prepaired to pay the 40/80grand they are depending on sizes etc.. Thats often the money men not the club managers :(