ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of Hobbsie's Clio DCi accident.

muz

big fat japanese bus
and people ask why I think about NCAP when buying a car?

THe engineering in that lillte car saved his life, imagine that impact in a dodgy old fiesta!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi 100
lol i have some small injuries lots of glass in arm still some in there thats it oh and a dead leg for cople of days

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
noticed the immobiliser is still working!. lol!

get some T-Cut and buff it out. lol.

sorry to make fun, i always see the brighter side of things. stops me from going mad you see.!

clio 172
Nick Sadly Died in a motorcycle accident in august 2008. he owned a dci 100 bhp. after this accident he got it remapped and loveed it. R.I.P Nick.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
RIP, sad to hear.

what else is also sad is to look through all the posts and realize everyone was just happy the guy had walked away, no one was arsey, no one told him he got what he deserved for driving too quick, no one making their own judgement on the crash without being there. totally different attitude to what you would get on here now, its sad how bad this place is getting.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]
RIP, sad to hear.

what else is also sad is to look through all the posts and realize everyone was just happy the guy had walked away, no one was arsey, no one told him he got what he deserved for driving too quick, no one making their own judgement on the crash without being there. totally different attitude to what you would get on here now, its sad how bad this place is getting.

Good point mate. It did seem a nicer place back in those days.

R26
RIP, sad to hear.

Agree. Rip.

clio 1.2
f**k thats bad!! for all the people who say you was driving stupid or wahtevr 90% proberly wont understand. but i had a major crashed and flipped a car 4 times and then couldnt get out while it was on fire and people say stuff about being stupid or whatevr but it makes you realise and you learn a bigger lesson from just experiencing it rather then what other people will say. glad your ok and nooone was injured to badly or killed a car can always be replaced

Some of you posting now need to read the reason this was bumped in the first place, after reading the original posts.

R.I.P

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
RIP, sad to hear.

You're spot on mate. I think it has a lot to do with the people on here from back then growing up and back then were a bit younger and drove "a little quicker" than they probably should have. Now they are older and have grown out of that phase they think they have a moral high ground. Really sad to hear that he died. R.I.P

Clio V6
You're spot on mate. I think it has a lot to do with the people on here from back then growing up and back then were a bit younger and drove "a little quicker" than they probably should have. Now they are older and have grown out of that phase they think they have a moral high ground. Really sad to hear that he died. R.I.P

Or that this place is frequented by far more retards than it once may have. Some people on here are so quick to flame people at the first opportunity for the sake of a cheap laugh. I blame X Factor!

RIP though, very sad to hear about this kind of think.