ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my Clio

fat 182

the wheels look better than the standed one i saw you with the other week

and i like the colour coding inside

daz;)

E60 diesel powah

dont like the lexus lights or renault sticker inside on dash, besides that very nice, agree with scott get the side panels and bumper sprayed and lowerd! lol (y)

Clio 197

Nice colour coding... (what did you do it with?).

Wheels are nice too!

If it were mine, Id get rid of all stickers (inside and out)... Id also go for normal plates (but Im a complete minimalist, and a Virgo).

Maybe normal rear lights too - looks better with the black trim.

Lowering is the next stage? Itll look very nice lowered... (unless you already have, but its at a funny angle).

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

There the imitation Toora wheels.. made by Ripspeed i think.. Halfords stuff

Mazda MX5 1.8

tbh im suprised no-one has mentioned the front light covers which imo actually look alright

only a small thing is id say remove that stupid renault sticker & the air freshener which look completly out of place.......

lowering next? :D

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

I wouldnt leave the air freshener there if i were u, cus if (touch wood) the air bags were to go off, i think it might decide to fly off when the airbag explodes out and hit ur passenger! Ouch!

Not sure really bout spraying interior, but looks well done, good effort!

Mike

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 16 July 2005
I wouldnt leave the air freshener there if i were u, cus if (touch wood) the air bags were to go off, i think it might decide to fly off when the airbag explodes out and hit ur passenger! Ouch!Not sure really bout spraying interior, but looks well done, good effort! Mike

exactly wot i was going to say!!

its right on the airbag line. If it went off it cud be nasty. Moove it around somewhere else.

Looking good tho. Rancidrancid started colour coding his interior...... same colour as urs.

Golf R/Leon FR

not sure if i like the colour coding inside, the renault sticker and air freshner need to go.

colour code the outside and lower it, and put the standard lights back on.

some of it looks very nice the strip above the glove box and the middle looks top class i have a poppy coral in the same place too (but not on an angle):D

thanks for all the comments i am really pleased with the way it has turned out, i am getting a full bodykit in about a month so all the whole outside will be blue.

I will be getting a bigger spoiler and having square number plates, The switch in the inside of the car is for the amp so i can turn it on/off so battery doesnt get too drained when car is no moving.

Generally i am happy with all the mods so far and will be a very happy lady when aall kitted and one colour.