ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my clio

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Car's looking cracking mate, See your wanting to do electric windows windows, I have passenger and drivers motors perfect working order, needs the rest of the mech though.

Never above 25mpg
Need alot more smoothing imo for those wheels to work!

And some stretched rubber deffo, balloon tyres on a Euro style car FTL.

Didnt like the steelies tbh. Banded and they wouldve looked tidy.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
stu run staggered, 7 n 8j big diffence in look.
know anyone with a spare pair? :rasp:

Car's looking cracking mate, See your wanting to do electric windows windows, I have passenger and drivers motors perfect working order, needs the rest of the mech though.

i have all the workings for them, just cant get power to them, and i have no idea about electrics lol so ive kinda given up on it for the time being :(

Need alot more smoothing imo for those wheels to work!

And some stretched rubber deffo, balloon tyres on a Euro style car FTL.

Didnt like the steelies tbh. Banded and they wouldve looked tidy.

smooth bumpers will be one one day ;) and i might do a bit more strech next year, cars a constant work in progress tbh! looked at banded steel before but never had the money for them

Cheers for comments guys ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Mate if you were closer i'd wire them up for you in a heart beat, had to do so much phaffing around with mine that I could do it with my eyes closed tbh.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Mate if you were closer i'd wire them up for you in a heart beat, had to do so much phaffing around with mine that I could do it with my eyes closed tbh.

move closer? PLEASE lol are yours wired in roughly the same as how they should be? or did you make up ure own wiring and connect it to a power source in the dash? any chance you could pm me with any help?

I like this alot, looks good

Cheers dude :approve:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
have u got a link i cant find it? lol

another wee update, stuck in one of the lights i did and tbh..looks pretty gay lol so ill be giving it a miss me thinks.

Image020.jpg

Image014-1.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
aye it looks like cheap after market lights lol and too much black, its for the bin now! dunno whats next, need to get my rims on

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
coilovers on from renclio on here :D

IMG_0302.jpg

172 wheels/porsche wheels do this so gona get some spacers! running 15" valvers for now

IMG_0296.jpg

outcome:

DSCF0115.jpg

:D still got a bit to wind down so when the snows away i might go a bit lower ;)

better pics to come when the better weathers in aswell!

Cheers
Stu

Clio
whats with the chequering on the inside of the doors and on the petrol cap? really lets it down...

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
FLOL at hardly any room to go lower on coilover...and still going to go lower. Good stuff lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
haha theres another 10 mm in it yet :rasp: when the snows gon gona wind it down, then maybe see about custom springs lol

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I think i've seen this about before over in dunfermline, before it had the porsche wheels tho.

Clio 1.2
very nice car buddy, stumbled across thread. try colour coding the insert of the headlight buddy, i think that could look cool on this style!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I think i've seen this about before over in dunfermline, before it had the porsche wheels tho.

aye im in dunf alot, sold the porsche wheels last week, picking up a staggerd set this week though and getting some silver 172 wheels aswell and refurbing the valvers..i really cant decide what wheels i like runnin :eek: :rasp:

and ill try the headlight thing on a broken one, altho it might end up looking like mourette headlights! lol

Clio 1.2
haha thats what i was thinking with the headlight, mourette with a lens on. reminded me of a ferrari headlight lol

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Interesting read lol! When you getting that front bumper on then? Should deffo colour code.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
think im gona get them colour coded instead of the smooth bumper on, will end up cracked if there on at that height lol car should be going into the body shop end of this month to get the rear quarter painted and the boot handle/badges smoothed out aswell as door strips and handles colour coded! if ive got the money then ill get the bumpers done aswell :D