ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my latest purchase, haters beware!

Well after just under a year of owning my iceberg 172, I was snooping around my local Renault dealer when I spotted this car on their lot and absolutely loved it! After talking and thinking through figures I went back the next day and it was mine!

So after around a week of ownership/silvervisions/de-stickering and a clean I went for some pics. Nothing spectacular as they're from a camera phone.

Photo0457.jpg

Photo0433.jpg

Photo0420.jpg

Photo0437.jpg

Photo0425.jpg

Photo0438.jpg

Ultra red 200, cup suspension and recaros, if you hadn't guessed :cool:

and one final pic of the Iceberg back to standard ready for the dealers to take in :dapprove:

IMG00002-20100527-1325.jpg

Overall, I love it! Feels so solid and refined compared to the MK2 Clios I've had. No major plans for it, just wee things like a Renaultsport mats, HIDs, panel filter and possibly a small spoiler. Oh and get my private plate on once the DVLA send the docs through etc.

Thanks for looking!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I detest the looks of the 200 but that looks superb!!

First one i've seen in red.

looks fab! i would LOVE a 200 next, was the exhaust ok?:D

Yeah mate was spot on, did I leave you Itrader for it? Can't remember if I did!

The title is a joke BTW! A lot of people aren't a fan of the 200's looks. I expected the speedline comments, TBH I would have agreed with them a while back but once I saw this in the flesh on standard wheels I didn't mind them at all.

Thanks for the kind words folks!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice one chap! PX the Clio in, if so what age/mileage was it on?

Gaz :)

Last edited:
  Mondeo TDCi
i personally really dont like the standard wheels but its your car and you do so thats all that matters!

looks lovely in red though :)

You're not from around Irvine are you? I could have sworn I seen this very car parked outside Tesco in Irvine last night, dinner time ish.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I don't hate the 200, just Red cars :rasp: unless of-course it has a prancing horse on the bonnet lol

Best of luck with it JCC :D