ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my MK 1 16v Hybrid

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Few pics of the car, not done much to it in ages apart from fit a aem wideband. after nearly 7 years its soon time for a change :(......

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
Really like this

Btw I used to live in that flat in the background ( the red/browny coloured one lol UEL s**t hole )

Octavia VRS LE
really like this, may just be me but is the drivers side dorr slightly a different colour? in the last pic it doesnt look it but in the first few it does.

FULL FAT 182
Very nice Jay, can't believe you've had the car for 7 years. What's are you looking to replace it with?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Reminds me of the old days when I had the Williams and we used to post on Williamsclio all day, and I sold that car 3 years ago! Still looks as good as it did back then - do miss the Williams wheels and the 16s of those ozs.

How you keeping mate?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Cheers all:D it's a brilliant little car and is extremely reliable which for an old Renault is an unusual thing lol. The reason im feeling like a change is more to do with comfort more than anything. I'm getting older now (30 lol) and something like a E46 330 ci (facelift) is very appealing or maybe even another Renault in the form of a Megane 225(will be spending around 5k what ever i get).

Gonna have a bit more fun in this before i decided what to do weather to sell or break the car , will hopefully be doing brands hatch next month then a few other bits inc going santa pod again then that will be it i reckon. Would love to take it to the nurburgring but doubt it will happen now :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I want to know when you're selling it! Always had a soft spot for this as you rightly know!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Engine spec is :

2.0 ltr F7R Williams Engine
APD stage 2 Headwork ( full working of the ports etc , std 32mm valves )
Piper 285 Ultimate road cams
Piper adjustable vernier pullies
Group A Renault sport induction kit
Supersprint 4-2-1 exh manifold
Mongoose Exh system with decat
Bosch 802 injectors ( 284cc from a r21t )
Walbro 190 lp/h fuel pump
Rs-tuning live Remap
ptfe gaskets
Mocal 16row oil cooler
k-tec uprated engine mounts
Aem wideband lambda ( to monitor afr levels )
probably a few other little bits.....

made 180bhp 159lb/ft at rs tuning

grpaik017.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

scan0007Large.jpg

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I would love to buy this, looks lovely and it's a true credit for 7 years of hard work and dedication.

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
utter utter p**n. I absolutly adore your car mate. Gives me motivation to get mine that mint. Wheels suit the car perfectly. Could stare at it all day lol

Audi TT 225 Quattro
If i decide to break to rather than sell then your welcome to what you want:p

The wheels have Hankook R-S2's on at the sec but they will no doubt be finished off next month at brands so will be replaced with a new set of yoko advans AD08's :D