ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my R26

LY R26
havent posted any in a while, took some the other night after a clean to put on meg sport thought i would post them here too :)

P1050004.jpg

P1050007.jpg

lunapic_134779948413890_3.jpg

P1050011.jpg

P1050009.jpg

P1050017.jpg

P1050015.jpg

LY R26
yeah as luke said, trailing the new cooksport springs that will be avail soon, big thumbs up so far on them :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks nice, but id be a little concerned about being that low on just springs (?!), surely the dampers wont be working properly, ie too compressed/hitting the bump stops all the time etc.

Cooksport Fleet
The dampers life should not be affected by lowering the car. The bump stop prevents the damper from bottoming out so to speak.

The spring is also stiffer than the standard item which compensates for the lower ride height.

The only reason a lowered damper would fail would be due to a damaged shaft, top guide seal/ overheating etc.

Josh

Mental 172 Cup
Best ride height I've seen on a Megane, are these springs available on the Clio aswell?

Springs will be avaliable for most of the Renaultsport Range. Sure Josh can clarify this. More details will be avaliable soon..

Disastra Coupe
Sit's lovely imo and LY suits it so well...

Out of interest how long have the springs been on? Just wondering if they're still to settle so may drop a bit?

LY R26
springs have been on 5 weeks or so now, had been on for a few days in those pics tho, may have settled a bit but nothing noticeable.