ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of our old cars (Vauxhall + Merc Content)

120d M Sport
Well I was looking through a few old photo albums and camera memory cards and stumbled across these...

2001 Astra Coupe 1.8 16v, Full SS exhaust system with Irmscher backbox, full irmscher kit, full heated leather inside, lowered 35mm all round

Excuse the crap pic quality...photo of a photo I'm afraid lol!

Photo106.jpg

Photo115.jpg

Fully detailed by me when I was about 14 :D Megs clay, Autogylm everything else it was back then :approve:

Then in 2004 we changed it for a 2 month old Arden blue GSi Turbo with Recaro's....trying to find pics of it still, though we only kept it four months before trading it in for this...

2.0 Turbo spec convertible (quite rare), 190 bhp iirc :evil:

P7250056.jpg

P7250057.jpg

P7250055.jpg

P7250054.jpg

Spec on this was standard 2.0 Turbo, but with full stainless steel exhaust and Pipercross induction kit.
Again, pics were taken after full treatment by a young me:D

Then traded that in for this in 2007:

C180K Avantgarde SE
P1010235.jpg

P1010240.jpg

Photo101.jpg

Photo103.jpg

:) Will post up pics of the GSi if I find it

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
My Mum has one of those new Astra TwinTops and 2 years later she still can not decide if she likes it or not!

120d M Sport
Yeah, similar story with my Mom! She loved the red one but felt it was too slow, fell for the GSi but soon felt it was too boy racer-ish, then a great deal came up on the turbo cabrio (which she moaned about other than in the summer) and then went sensible with the Merc lol

My dad worked for Vauxhall till about 2 years ago so in our time we have had 3 Cavalier SRi's (redtop one was the best) 2 Vectra SRi's (current one is going to be traded in for an Insignia soon) 6 Corsas (one of which was my first car) and 2 Astras.

120d M Sport
Oh cool... similar for us, at the time of the coupe, we also had a 2.2diesel Omega which was a great car!

Underrated cars in my opinion, alot of the Vauxhall range

Yeah, I was tempted back to them 2 months ago in the shape of an Astra Sport Hatch CDTi, it was a 2005 and going for an absolute steal, then at the last minute decided to hold on to the clio for another while, most likely will change next year though!

astra coupe on coilovers
Cheers, I thought you would like when I made the thread Kyle ;), hows the Coupe? Im a big fan of it
good mate just after few bits now like diffrent coilovers wheels refurbed carbon fibre bits then im going to get a few things done to the engine :)