ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of the car now on coilovers

astra coupe on coilovers
thought id post a few pics of the car now its on coilovers still have abit of adjusting to do but ill get there
DSC02317.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

comments welcome :approve:

clio 172 cup
i would have bought a coupe turbo but my dad has the astra 1.8 and interior is a big no to me(and i have a cup)

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks cool, might sound thick but whats the difference between coilovers and springs???? (apart from their being a coil around the springs)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it depends what coupe you get the interior in some are s**t but others are good. looks mint son. just needs to be driven now;)

120d M Sport
Lovely car if u ask me. Looks great with the pro race 1.2s

How can u say this car dont look good anyone its styled by Bertone

Or maybe Im biased, my mom had a 1.8 coupe with irmscher kit and then a std 2.0 convertible

Monaro VXR
Looks good.

Looking at putting the same wheels on my C4 18" black 1.2's and coilovers want around a 50mm drop. Should look pretty tasty. Black wheels should look quite good on a yellow car.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Love the Astra coupes. I was seriously close to buying a turbo rather than my 182. The only thing that put me of was i read LOTS of reviews saying the turbos have a habbit of going pop at 60k lol

Lovely looking motor though mate.

astra coupe on coilovers
Love the Astra coupes. I was seriously close to buying a turbo rather than my 182. The only thing that put me of was i read LOTS of reviews saying the turbos have a habbit of going pop at 60k lol

Lovely looking motor though mate.
cheers russ bud ive heard that myself about the turbos but afew mates of mine witch have coupe turbos change them for the vxr turbo

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
like that! dont normally like tints but i recon that needs a subtle tint to make it look more stealth? good work matey

astra coupe on coilovers
like that! dont normally like tints but i recon that needs a subtle tint to make it look more stealth? good work matey
cheers mate that will prob be sone last got a few other bits to get 1st carbon mirror covers little bits like that

Astra coupe
what coilovers is it on mate? I'm considering getting a coupe (going to view one today) and want a set of coilovers.......want decent ones this time though