ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of the new beast!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

LOl.

That is f***ing mint!

Just had to explain to my lass, that it isnt really a 1.2

Any side-on pics? Those white Willy wheels?

what are you going to do to the bonnet? i think it will look better if you strip the paint so you can see all the carbon and get some dark wheels..

didnt the guy who sold this just have it done? seems crazy to sell a just finished project

320d

Whats on the list to do?

Cosmetics: clear side repeaters, tax disc holder, something with the bonnet vent

Mechanical: torsion bar... what else is there to do?

Love the short shift aswell and the subtle phase 1 wheel

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

clio16v1996 - spot on mate lol! got some smoked side repeaters somewhere at home!

4 pots also on the list. possible dark willy wheels with polished lip, and full carbon instead of white bonnet! and some sort of cheeky number plate!

i dont think its possible to strip the paint off it tho! :(

320d

There must be some way of getting the paint off the carbon could save you a couple of hundred quid *google*

Yep 4pots wouldnt be without mine now ive got them

Get a plate along the lines of M800 OVE that someone on here has

Glad the car stayed on here :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by J6OWEN on 07 August 2005
It might be a stupid question but not seen this car before wat engine work has it had done??

williams on throttle bodies. 216bhp/170lbs/ft :devilish:

172beast

Just been round Craigs helping him do few bits and bobs, went a spin, f**k me its mental, never known a noise like it and the pull is just immense, seriously seriously quick car. Evos and Scooby Doos not stand a chance once rolling lol awesome machine.

LY 200

Sweet mate......Much faster than the old yellow beast?

What happened to the 106 you just bought?

E90

Ive just spent ten minutes looking at the selling thread and this one, I want it, LOL Doh 2 late, figure it would make a good weekend car, to pop down the road for afternoon tea in Nurburg. wonder how many M3 owners u could make look silly with that, Soooo Jealous, i have that feeling u get when u catch another man knobbling yr missus, LOL

Can u make a in car vid, i just wanna hear what it sounds like, the strip vid had the other car, Find a big long tunnel, dartford should do, windows down and go for it, LOL

fapping quick !!!
as sadi, i think it would look loads better with the bonnet unpainted & the carbon fibre showing (god knows how youd get the paint off though)
plus getting the wheels done in anthracite would really set it off.

love it !