ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few countryside pics of the cup

Subaru 330s
Well it was a nice day and the car was kind of clean lol, so we decided to head up to Burton Dassett to get a few quick snaps of my 182 with a nice backdrop. I want to go back again at sunrise or sunset when the sky is kinda pink as I think that will look cool, and also when it is nice and shiny (and repaired). Still need to get some more graffitii pics too which I will do soon
I'm still missing my bullets too so it is looking a little bit bare with out them
sad.gif

Anyway all credits go to mr SteBurns for the cool pics
smile.gif
so here they are:

024.gif

038.gif

036.gif

042.gif

050.gif

053.gif

105.gif
109.gif

111.gif

117.gif

119.gif

Lora
x

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice! Love the last one, shame you didnt have any side badges on though :(

Subaru 330s
Yer I am working on getting them back on the car as soon as I can, they need stripping and repainting

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Lovely scenery and lovely car. The colour scheme is spot on for a RB imo.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Awesome "summery" pics there Lora :cool:

The last shot is mint, just needed the bullet to complete it for sure

bmw e92 330d '09
looks gawj tbh love all of them pictures especially the last... the oz's like shweeeet aswell A* - are they 17's??

Subaru 330s
Toyo's are absolutely brilliant in the dry, bit of a nightmare in the wet at times though and they seem to be wearing very well which is good as I used to go through way too many tyres lol!

Curley yer it does become a bit of a dogging spot at night lol

Subaru 330s
Thanx :D it's getting a new bumper soon as some silly bint drove into me so that will be nice and I will put on the CF splitter at the same time, plus paint the grilles and fog surrounds satin black too.

200 Gordini
Thanx :D it's getting a new bumper soon as some silly bint drove into me so that will be nice and I will put on the CF splitter at the same time, plus paint the grilles and fog surrounds satin black too.

Ive gone for satin black and will be doing it this week, ill let you know of any tips/mistakes that happen along the way

Subaru 330s
Cool thanx Curley, I might ask the bodyshop to do it for me while they are doing the rest of the stuff, depending on what price they are going to give me for doing it, want my washer jet covers painting RB too.

Lee

BMW M2C
I thought I'd add this one, I kinda like it!

Picture083.gif

I hope the Orboring sticker has been earned, you can only have one for driving the 'ring'. lol

As I was heading down it this morning there was a lad gunning it sideways in an old Mitsubishi GTO off the bottom roundabout.