ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of the Valver in the Sun.

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Hi took a few pics on Sunday after a quick rinse, had to such a nice day, made a school boy error didn't turn the flash off, but they are ok. hope you like.

DSC_0171edit.jpg

DSC_0179edit.jpg

DSC_0200edit.jpg

DSC_0209edit.jpg

DSC_0205edit.jpg

DSC_0215edit.jpg

DSC_0224edit.jpg

DSC_0269edit.jpg

DSC_0258edit.jpg

wide.jpg

DSC_0279edit.jpg

DSC_0284edit.jpg

Clio 1970000000
Lovely to see a 15 year old car looking so good :cool:.

You even have the cliosport sticker level.

Iceberg 172
I remember when a few of my mates had these when we were younger... one was lovely, the other... wasn't!

That is a stunning example by the looks of it! Fair play!

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Lovely to see a 15 year old car looking so good :cool:.

You even have the cliosport sticker level.

Fair play for having a car of that age in great shape - looks well :cool:

tis good to see a valver in good shape! most have been messed with!

Looks lovely. Nice to see a mint standard one.

Thanks for the comments guys,I love her, Trying to keep it clean and standard "ish" just some exhaust work and K&N done on it. Have some black wheels (Same as current just re-sprayed mat-black) to put on it when I get some new rubber.

It is not perfect, need to sort out one of the arches, re-spray the front bumper, and it has a leaking sunroof. (seems to not leak much it I don't use it) !. very common issues, waiting for the summer to sort that stuff out.

There are loads of nice cars on here, deciding if i want to get a track PH1-172 day car and look after my Valver, or do a 172 engine change on it when she doesn't want to work anymore. :D