ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics with my new camera

STEALTH RAIDER
Seen as though my my previous thread was a complete fail due to the quality of pics, i went out and got myself my first decent camera. Nothing special in this thread guys sorry, just a wash and a few piccies taken :D Im currently using photobucket so how can enlarge them without distorting the picture? What ever phone or camera ive always used, photobucket sets it to 320 x 240 as default size. If i go any bigger, it looks fooked. I am looking to convert to flickr very soon but would like to know how fellow members get theres sorted? Cheers guys, Lew

P1000105.jpg
P1000122.jpg
P1000106.jpg
P1000116.jpg
P1000108.jpg
P1000118.jpg
P1000109.jpg
P1000112.jpg
P1000117.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Google "photoscape" mate.

Batch editor the size to a normal size say 650 x 400 then upload th pb. :)

Trophy
Looks sweet buddy. Can i ask a question see if anyone knows. Why do some some 197/f1/200 have the rear C L I O Badge on the boot lid and not with others? first owners choice?

STEALTH RAIDER
Lovely 200 mate. Never seen that interior on a 200 before are the seats leather/alcantara?

I had them re trimmed in bentley leather and lexus alcantara. the alacantara is actually perforated (pinholes) so it matches the steering wheel.

chumpmobile
Looks sweet buddy. Can i ask a question see if anyone knows. Why do some some 197/f1/200 have the rear C L I O Badge on the boot lid and not with others? first owners choice?

i think most people de badge them man x

STEALTH RAIDER

I took the clio badge off when i bought it mate. The renault sport badge was gonna stay until bits of my wash mitt kept getting stuck behind it and also polish residue gets to be a pain behind badges so i took them off in the end.

STEALTH RAIDER
For some reason, this is the bigger size in the last 2 pics but they are coming off the same as the originals? :eek: