ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Cleaned it at the weekend and got round to taking some pics earlier, so here you go....

New Pics 064.jpg New Pics 071.jpg

New Pics 069.jpg New Pics 072.jpg

Finally got my silvervisions as well...

New Pics 070.jpg

Fitted silvervisions to rear lights as well. Lowering springs going on hopefully within the next fortnight, and new wheels (probably 172 ph.2 wheels) in the summer. Would also really like to colour code everything, not sure whether to attempt this myself though!

Any comments welcome.

Cheers, Adam

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
You've been after one of these for a while now haven't you kully? Got mine nearly 3 years ago now so can't remember how much it was mate!

Cheers Scott, decided whether or not to keep the valver yet?

Adam_C said:
You've been after one of these for a while now haven't you kully? Got mine nearly 3 years ago now so can't remember how much it was mate!

Cheers Scott, decided whether or not to keep the valver yet?

yep m8....booooooooohooooooooo:banghead: :cry: .lol
saved enuf money last week for it as well , then the mrs found my stash ..all gone now ..

Beetle
Yep i'm keeping it now mate :D think we might be having a small meet sometime in late april, pop along if your free!

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
kullycliosport said:
yep m8....booooooooohooooooooo:banghead: :cry: .lol
saved enuf money last week for it as well , then the mrs found my stash ..all gone now ..

Lol...you must be gutted mate! You did well to hide it from her for that long though, lol!

Yeah I'll see if I'm around then Scott and hopefully will be able to make it as I didnt make to the karting, looked like everyone had a pretty good one there!

Chocolate Bar™
who makes the kit? are the sides ms?

cant say i'd enjoy driving it over humps with the front splitter if you lowered it tho.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Middo - yeah the whole kit is the MS one. Theres hardly any speed bumps round my way and I'm only lowering it by 40mm so hopfully won't have too many problems.

Chocolate Bar™
didnt realise that was the front valance.

almost bought those sideskirts, but really wanted them smoothed into the car, and the cost was going to be huge lol

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Took a few more snaps today with my bro's car as well...

Mine and Ads car 015.jpg Mine and Ads car 014.jpg

He's had it about 4 weeks now and loves it. It's the 1.2 extreme version and has a few nice touches in it like silver interior handles, gear knob, etc.

Quite pleased mine still looks relatively clean considering i finished cleaning it on Saturday afternoon. Suppose thats the benefits of claying though!