ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few quick dodgy photos...

Finished tonight and had the DSLR on me, so thought id take a couple shots of the Sunflower whilst it's clean and to get some proper shots since fitting the spacers. Photos are terrible quality and need revisiting on the editing side of things, but meh, they'll do for now...

8653713340_c04ca540ac_c.jpg

Sunflower Quick Shots - 15/4/13 by Harpham PT, on Flickr

8653713046_98482e83e4_c.jpg

8652611643_5375fde368_c.jpg

​<3

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh my that sit's f**king well.

Any reason you went for PI over eibach or cooksport Paul?

You've done a smashing job of the spacers, (if anything, being EXTREMELY picky, you may even bit a bit wide on the back), but the way that sits is 50x better than how they do standard. Just looks so much more purposeful. Bloody lovely car you're creating here.

Oh my that sit's f**king well.

Any reason you went for PI over eibach or cooksport Paul?

You've done a smashing job of the spacers, (if anything, being EXTREMELY picky, you may even bit a bit wide on the back), but the way that sits is 50x better than how they do standard. Just looks so much more purposeful. Bloody lovely car you're creating here.
Cheers matey. I originally went for PI as I had a £25 voucher for eBay so got a set very cheap. They were always meant to be a stopgap until I had the funds for coilovers.
The rears are only 10mm, so look perfect imo. No point going less IMO and anymore would cause issues lol. Happy medium.