ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few quick questions...

ph1 172 Black
I want to shine up the RenaultSport lettering in the engine bay, aircon pipes and maybe SS exhaust. I've seen that AutoGlym metal polish in Hafrauds. Is it any good (you know the stuff in a tooth paste tube) or should I get something else.

Also would rubbing compund help shine up metal in engine bay or not? Obviously I'm not gonna get it like Middos but just get a slight shine?!?

I'm also after some small spray bottles. About the size of AutoGlym ones. Do Halfrauds sell them or maybe ebay. Used Wilkos ones once and they are too big and leak!

Cheers :rasp:

106 GTi
I use Autoglym or Autosol Metal polish first and then finish off after with a coat or Meg NXT Metal polish.

The smallest spray bottles I have found are from my local Autoglym Rep - they are about 600ml. I tend to use the larger Megs Deatiler ones.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I use Autoglym or Autosol Metal polish first and then finish off after with a coat or Meg NXT Metal polish.

The smallest spray bottles I have found are from my local Autoglym Rep - they are about 600ml. I tend to use the larger Megs Deatiler ones.

Out of interest Rich have you ever used Blackfire Fine Cut Metal Polish, if so how does it compare to the Autosol stuff?

106 GTi
I have seen good reviews on it, but it is more than I want to spend on metal polish so gave it a miss.

106 GTi
Autoglym Polishing Cloths, metal polish turns them black so I just chuck them away after.