ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps after some new poducts

182 (Conversion)
Hi guys,

A few shots after todays clean and wax. I've recently ordered a new wash pad (instead of a mitt, much better IMO) along with some FK1000p and FK42QD.

The car was still beading well from a few coats of Collinite 476s a month or so ago so I only gave a thin layer of the FK1000p to top it up. The QD helped final removal and was used sparingly.

3845363901_fa3df1acb8_b.jpg

3845175489_fe3b8ac678_b.jpg

3845169205_0d8610e2ca_b.jpg

3845933378_aa8cb70066_b.jpg

3845920802_dce7909661_b.jpg

3845119199_faaa4a8481_b.jpg

I was impressed with how easy the 1000p was to apply and remove, esp compared to the 476. At first I didn't think anything was going down on the paint. Big thumbs up.

very good rally locking m8 superb!:approve: the only think i dont like its the tail lights.

Last edited:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
looks rather clean! have you got the wheel arch inner panel things still in or not?

182 (Conversion)
Thanks guys,

Understandable a lot of people don't like the lights (esp the headlights), this is how I bought it and don't mind too much. Normally I like to keep as much as possible OEM but I think I'll let these slide.

have you got the wheel arch inner panel things still in or not?

The arch linings have been taken out but it still rubs going around the corner and the suspension compresses. It needs a full corner balance and geometry check, I've a feeling the ride height needs to be raised just a little as I'm more of a go than show guy and can't have rubbing when pushing it.

None
Really nice looking car, what make are those waxing products you use?........colour coded seats are awesome too :)

182 (Conversion)
Products are FK = Finish Kare.

First time I've used them but am impressed, the QD smells like bubblegum and is great!

Thanks for you kind comments.

DCi 100
Only thing that could make that pic better is opposite turn onto the wheel to see the whole face of it. Otherwise, looks very good!

For some reason I like the front heads, but for me I'd get better if they were black, along with the wheels and various other colourcoding, even if it's matte black.

182 (Conversion)
Cheers guys, the cars had some colour co-ordination with the headlights, bullets, grill and fogs done in the same grey.