ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Snaps of the Fiesta

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Had my first free sunday in a while today so thought I'd give the car a bit of attention in the form of re-adjusting my coilovers and a big clean!

4415125098_5beb04609e.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2767/4415125098_5beb04609e.jpg

4415121492_fd082b7d4b.jpg

4414354283_3729d1f33e.jpg

4415127954_95a5777987.jpg

4414359715_670a58be61.jpg

May be putting it up for sale soon, I really don't want to but had it exactly a year now and fancy a change!

Cheers,

Luke.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4415121492_fd082b7d4b.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Alex - No mate, it raised it over winter because of the snow etc and was bored of the height, lol. After giving it a decent clean I really don't want to sell, but just get the itch for a change!

Daz and Gally - <3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers mate, yeah imperial blue is the most comman colour iirc! Lovely colour though.

120d M Sport
Fair enough - Every time I see your car it makes me realise I need to detango mine!

Tidy as ever mate, what do you fancy next?

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fair enough - Every time I see your car it makes me realise I need to detango mine!

Tidy as ever mate, what do you fancy next?

Imo it makes such a huge difference mate!

Loads of things come to mind mate, will probs go down the 172 route tbh but can't get the MX5 idea out of my head for some summer fun.

Waitey, will drop you a PM if I decide to sell soonish :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I know what you mean Will, 'tis not the best looking! But the steering wheel size is perfect, pedals are great for heel & toe and the driving position is decent, happy days!

Just needs more power though :dapprove:

Clio 182
I know what you mean Will, 'tis not the best looking! But the steering wheel size is perfect, pedals are great for heel & toe and the driving position is decent, happy days!

Puma lump?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
125 brake in a zs would be a lot of fun if you don't like the look of the puma.

The puma handles better.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thing is it's circa £800 for 15hp more, really worth it?!

120d M Sport

My thoughts exactly...I love the way you sit low down in them, I never feel fidgety on long journeys like I did in my Clio. So much car for the money.

We must think alike cos I half fancy an MX5 sometimes too :cool:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My thoughts exactly...I love the way you sit low down in them, I never feel fidgety on long journeys like I did in my Clio. So much car for the money.

We must think alike cos I half fancy an MX5 sometimes too :cool:

Lol, Hi5!

I agree totally though. If Ford would have made it with 50hp more it would have been an amazingly capable hatch.

How's yours coming on mate?

120d M Sport
Lovely sir, just enjoying it for what it is. On 75k now and it still feels tight, remarkable really. Gonna try and give it a detail sometime soon too :)

What miles is yours on?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
86K now mate and feeling stronger than ever! I want to get mine PC'd too, but I do so many miles it'll just get dirty straight away, lol!

120d M Sport
Doesn't suprise me at all, it's worth changing the oil regularly on them though, I did mine in the freezing cold last month lol.

Would still be worth running the PC over it mate, I see what you're saying about the mileage issue but it'll come up a treat each time you wash it after. You might not want to sell it after seeing the results of a good detail session ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it mate, cracking snaps.

GTi next...?

<3

My shortlist of potential next cars...

172 (Insurance is still ridiculous!)
Gti (Image puts me off the VTS, coming from a fiesta owner!)
Mk1 mx5 (summer wildcard)

:S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Doesn't suprise me at all, it's worth changing the oil regularly on them though, I did mine in the freezing cold last month lol.

Would still be worth running the PC over it mate, I see what you're saying about the mileage issue but it'll come up a treat each time you wash it after. You might not want to sell it after seeing the results of a good detail session ;)

Check mine weekly mate :eek:

True mate, may need to make an investment...I've got a small spot of ford cancer on the rear arch too, need to get it sorted tbh!

120d M Sport
Lol at 'Ford cancer'! Comes standard unfortunately :(

That and the tinny front speakers are the only real complaints I have with the car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, the speakers really are pony.

Cheers Tom.

Having a trip up to the Lake District at the weekend so expect major pic wh0rage...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
<3

My shortlist of potential next cars...

172 (Insurance is still ridiculous!)
Gti (Image puts me off the VTS, coming from a fiesta owner!)
Mk1 mx5 (summer wildcard)

:S

Good choices there, the MX5;s are sublime drivers cars..

Aye insurance is a pain with the Clio's!

What about a GTi with a few mods? Ive said it recently but camshafts and a full exhaust will be plenty to keep pace with a 172 ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, if I go for a gti them cams and a pugsport would be 100% on the shopping list.

You manage to sell yours in the end mate?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi! I think ZS to gti is a fine step and a step forward even tho both are 1600.

If you thought your ZS was fun you'd be in for a hoot!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thought you'd show up when Gti was mentioned! I know mate, I drove one not so long ago and was a lot of fun! I love the fact you can pretty much heel and toe with just your big toe too, lol!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols yeah 1 toe required for clutch, brake and accel pedal! Awesome!