ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Gave the car a good clean last week, wheels off, arches dressed coilovers cleaned up etc, but never took any pics. So after a quick wash this morning, took a few :) Bloody sun kept playing hide and seek though....fail tbh!!!

Anyway,

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04413.jpg

DSC04417.jpg

One for the Kevs.....

DSC04420.jpg

DSC04421.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04432.jpg

:D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks awesome, it's a cup right?

how does it drive that low in comparsion to standard?

Noooo its a standard 197. Lowered on H&R coilovers, nice and refined, no scrubbing or anything. Been that height for well over a year :)

Civic Type S GT
I do like these alot! It's very nice pal, wish I had some brembo's just like that!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers guys!!!

I never get time to ***** tbh!!! I need to get some sunny pics next lol. Few jobs in the very near future, respray on the front bumper as it still bears the scars from my panther attack ( i have touched them up so not soooo obvious! :(), and getting the rubbing strips smoothed as they all have a textured finish. Maybe a spoiler also...

Last edited:
  Porsche Boxster987S
love it. Had my first real run in the r27 last night and tbh im starting to love the 197s. Very nice indeed

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
love it. Had my first real run in the r27 last night and tbh im starting to love the 197s. Very nice indeed

The haters are turning!!! ;)

how much is it dropped by?

low cars are the way forward!

Indeed. Think all of mine have been lowered to be fair!!! Not sure how much its dropped, Kev steve from Birchdown fitted them, i assisted (got in the way :eek:). Then for the next week or so, i tweeked the hight till i was happy. Then took it to Demon Tweeks for a full geo set up. Been spot on for well over a year :approve:

Megane R26
Looks sexual Gaz :)

I fancy some of the Speedlines for mine - where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks sexual Gaz :)

I fancy some of the Speedlines for mine - where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking?

Renault :( ! Got them through a mate, but still a bit pricey...... Also Renault dont do Black Centre caps, only Anthricite, so had to spray them myself lol!

BG 182 FF
Looks perfecto to me m8y ride height, colour everything, one of the nicest 197's I have seen

Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
This is gawjus, what exactly has been done to it to get it looking like it is, i want a 197 next year, I'm only 18 atm but have £6000 saved! Half way there!! hahaha Want it to look like this tho, I'm in love!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers

Lowered on H&R coilovers, Speedline alloys, Mazda 6 Ariel, that about it outside. Just try to keep it in good nick with a regular wax etc!! Its all in the prep ;)