ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Yozzasport vids...182

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mine freed up the rev range a lot. Wouldn't say the car feels any faster though.

Inside the car is louder depending on where you are in the rev band.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Don't get me wrong its not overly loud... Just right if you ask me! Although I wouldn't de-cat it.

R26
Yeah i agree with that, at some points in the rev band (around2.5-3k) its pretty loud inside and obviously when giving it the beans, but at some points you can hardly notice its there :) i love it, decat for christmas too!

Yeah I was unsure weather it might be too load for everyday use, but it really isnt. Ive has Magnex and Piper systems on various Saxo's in the past and its in a diferent league.

When you want it to be loud, you can hammer it and it sounds immense, but if you dont want it to be load, you can hardly tell its not standard system.

Just done a trip from Halifax to Liverpool and back on M-way and at M-way speeds its only abit louder than standard system

GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! You wont regret it....