ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ffs....latest k850i is already playing up...

downloaded latest software version, all up to date but now it wont recognise memory card which just tried in laptop and gf's phone, cleaned it and its working in everything but my bloody phone, keeps jamming up, not yet crashed but writing a text nothing appears then say 30 seconds later the text appears.....shite phone

i used to like sony ericsson phones, ive got a w960i at the mo and it annoys me to death, slow, has a few bugs in it where the touch screen stops working for no reason. roll on new iphone 2moro! lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
every ericsson phone ive had has had faults, in fact im yet to keep one until the end of my contract, i have ALWAYS needed a replacement, sometimes 2 or 3 times

yet i still keep getting them as i still think they are better phones than Nokias, for the last 4-5 years at least anyway

on my 2nd K850i so far, touch wood, pretty sure this is a good one

Mk4 .:R32
the c902 is like that. mine keeps feckin freezin up and doin that thing where you write text and it takes about 30 seconds to appear