ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 12 (...is so good I bought it twice)

White 182 Rep
Went on xbox today after my mate told me that people have got the game already.

i went on ea sports pass, massive header saying ' download Fifa 12 ' with around 12 hours left.

clicked on the icon, it said must pay 2000 ms points ( £17 ) bought the Microsoft points and its started to download

6.65 GB.

So really, your getting FIFA 12 2 days early and getting it half the price, they might as well just give it for free! :lolup:

Just wondered if anyone else has done this.

cheers for reading, deano

Fiesta ST-3
Re: FIFA 12

Covered in the proper fifa thread. It also states that you will have to buy a proper copy of the game come friday. So well done, you just paid £17 to play fifa for 2 days.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Went on xbox today after my mate told me that people have got the game already.

i went on ea sports pass, massive header saying ' download Fifa 12 ' with around 12 hours left.

clicked on the icon, it said must pay 2000 ms points ( £17 ) bought the Microsoft points and its started to download

6.65 GB.

So really, your getting FIFA 12 2 days early and getting it half the price, they might as well just give it for free! :lolup:

Just wondered if anyone else has done this.

cheers for reading, deano

As said above, it's a pass which allows you to play the game 7 days early (as it was available last Friday/Saturday). It costs £17 or so for 2000MS points to buy the season pass, but with that you get to play games slightly earlier than their release date, percentages off future DLC's and also other perks. However, you still have to buy the games when they are released for full price, otherwise the downloaded game will ask you to insert the disc. If you don't have the disc, you can't play after the 7 days (or whenever the retail goes on sale).

So, you're basically paying £17 and then another £35 to continue playing.

EA aren't stupid.

172 Cup

Ouch - probably should have read up before doing this straight away. You have now paid £17 to play Fifa 12 until tomorrow evening. Of which you then have to go and buy the game at full price.

Did it not seem a bit 'too good to be true'?