ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

After having a bash on Pro Clubs last night, I decided to do the normal online matches. Played 4. Drew my first one. Next two, I hammered them and they quit before half time, ffs. Last one was quite close, but still won.
Thats the one thing that pisses me off about FIFA.

W 3 D 1 L 0

I also found it strange playing this on the xbox instead of the PS.

DCi
The matchmaking is horses**t, I've not played one person yet who's even near the same level as me
suppose if you do head to head seasons pretty much everyone is going to be in div 10/9 as no one has had a chance to go up yet.

maybe try that team from the MLS that have got Henry as they'll be like 3 star with a great striker... maybe LA Galaxy too with keane, becks and landon donovon, might get you a bit of an advantage

Awwww. Do you suck? Lol.

It's a strange game. Lost to a mate 5-0. Then beat him 8-1. Then lost to Si 6-1. Even though that's only the second time he's beat me in 18 games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't find the defending too bad, but what I've done is put :

Contain to RB (as I don't use it)
Team mate contain to X
Slide Tackle to B
TD Standing Tackle/Push/Pull to A

Much better IMO.

If you're struggling with the defending, alter configure your controls to suit you. It does work. As I say, put Contain on RB(R1). It's rarely used, whereas Team mate Contain is quite handy.

As for the Tactical Defending, it's getting the timing right to take the ball. Only commit to the standing tackle when you're close to the ball.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
If i get EA season ticket, does that mean i can download the game to my harddrive?

Err you're a bit late :p

You can copy the game to the hard disc if you've got the full game, though

I managed to win my first game online finally :p 2-1 NY Red Bulls vs Wet Spam

Should have won by more, but my finishing is s**t

Back to getting tonked.. I need a division 11

Why do people watch every f**king replay!?

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Are you on xbox with this? Ill drop you an add ;)

Yeah

CookieRocks

I'm done with online though, I'm too s**t, I'll stick to destroying the CPU

Going to find out where this current c**t lives and burn his f**king house to the ground

Watching pointless f**king replays

DCi
Need to play you harpham! Someone in here said they added me and they lied :(

I'll add you cookie

Actually I properly lololold earlier... Was playing against Munich online and Robben ran from pretty much the half way line to my box, then Jose Enrique caught up and made the tackle so Robben did about 6 roly polys, so realistic :D

R14 CUP
I was just curious, i've looked into it, and its not the 'full game' anyway, and i can't be arsed to go fetch it!

Been playing the demo, albeit on amateur - i really like it! Not played a football game since pro evo on the PS2!

6-1 online? I want to play you!!

I lack an xbox, live and fifa. But still.

I'll get Si to add you and play you at his place!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
6-1 online? I want to play you!!

I lack an xbox, live and fifa. But still.

I'll get Si to add you and play you at his place!

:p

I managed to win 5-3 earlier, was quite satisfying as I was 3-2 down at half time

I've only played less than 15 games of Fifa online, inc 10 and 11, so it's no real surprise I'm s**t

Lol. Im not happy with 4-1. I played terrible.

You're not actually that bad though. You just couldn't defend for s**t when I got my A-Game on.

I should have scored a couple more though.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Im not happy with 4-1. I played terrible.

You're not actually that bad though. You just couldn't defend for s**t when I got my A-Game on.

I should have scored a couple more though.

I think I need to do less moving of the players.. every time I take over control of them they tend to wander off like lost f**king sheep

I just sold my Neymar on UT for 41,500, wooo coinssss

Just played another online match against someone good. Was 2-2 until 84th when he took the lead. Cue David Silva on the 90th minute to secure a point. Boom. Still unbeaten.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Shrewsbury Town are a one and half star team. How the f*ck are they out sprinting and out muscling every one of my players?!

And every tackle I go in for they do a magical Messi-esque turn, yet when I attack I only get to shoot from outside the area?!

Starting to really hate this game.

LY 182
This game is annoying me tbh.

Maybe cos I'm not that great, but if I play on professional I get my arse handed to me. Stoke beat me 5-0 FFS I couldn't get past them and every ball they put in was pinpoint on Crouch or Jones' head.

Switch to semi-pro and it's easy. Honestly, how can one level up be so different. Massively fucked up that.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
This game is annoying me tbh.

Maybe cos I'm not that great, but if I play on professional I get my arse handed to me. Stoke beat me 5-0 FFS I couldn't get past them and every ball they put in was pinpoint on Crouch or Jones' head.

Switch to semi-pro and it's easy. Honestly, how can one level up be so different. Massively f**ked up that.
Too true.

I've played the last 3 (09, 10 and 11) on legendary with ease. I've had to go to world class on 12, but it's still hard. Yet I drop to professional and it's too easy.