ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

DB.

BMW 440i
Anyone know of any good signings to make in the career?

Playing with Birmingham, so average players are about 71-74.

Managed to get a GK rated 77, for free + £2000 a week, so a real bargain. (Free agent). Need to bulk the squad up a bit more in midfield though but have a shite budget"!

none :(
is the ultimate team mode any good, unsure whther to get special edition or just standard, whats the deal with ultimate team, also how much does each pack cost.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Ultimate team is always good at first, but I get bored of it after a while every year after about an hour or two, lol.

LOL Jordi

DCi
I assume that leaderboard stuff on the select button is the new equivalent of lounge mode

Not being able to see the other persons team in online seasons is poo... Real, Real, Real, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Real...zzzzzzzz

Fiesta ST-3
I love that the stupidly dramatic break dancing physics engine is still there. Hilarious!

Online is too easy ATM, people just can't defend :) It's laughable. The AI is rediculously boring as they just keep the ball. Really annoying!

172 Cup
I assume that leaderboard stuff on the select button is the new equivalent of lounge mode

Not being able to see the other persons team in online seasons is poo... Real, Real, Real, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Real...zzzzzzzz

Haven't done any Head to Head yet but I expected this to be the case - if you choose a 3* team it should match you with a similarly ranked 3* team.

Think i'll be using PUFC for my head to head games.

F56 MINI Cooper S
You aren't good enough, there's nothing wrong with the game

ha ye course not i was s**t hot on the last one but this is winding me up big style, they dont tackle just stand there and watch

what about the commentators can they be selected? played 3 like i said and it alternates to one another

CHEIK man is good on it mind you, as is MATA, he is great player

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Why do YOU use capitals for footballer NAMES?

Nothing wrong with the game mate, YOU'RE not good enough.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
ha ye course not i was s**t hot on the last one but this is winding me up big style, they dont tackle just stand there and watch

what about the commentators can they be selected? played 3 like i said and it alternates to one another

CHEIK man is good on it mind you, as is MATA, he is great player

I think you can turn off Townsend, not sure if you can select them

By default, Tyldesley and Townsend are the tournament commentary team, Tyler and Smith are league

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I would whole heartedly recommend using these settings via the sliders:

USER:
Sprint 55
Acceleration 55
Pass Speed 60
Injury Frequency 55
Positioning: Run Frequency 70
Power Bar 62

CPU
Sprint 55
Acceleration 55
Shot Error 55
Pass Error 63
Pass speed 55
Injury Frequency 55
Injury Severity 54
Positioning: Run Frequency 70
Positioning: Line Width 55
Positioning: Fullback Positioning 55

Really does make for a great game.

That's playing on Professional or World Class on Slow.

Ph1 T
Just played it think its a lot harder than 11 take some getting used to defending going to be online again monday so will play a few of you

Fiesta ST-3
I didn't even realise there was a 'slow'...

just thought it was normal or fast!

So far, not too bad. Online record of 10-0-2 (W-D-L).

Mondeo ST220
I'm having some problems with manager mode.

It's started crashing. Also when I load my game up it's forgotten all the players I've signed. They've vanished!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting so frustrated with this.

I'm playing as Charlton on world class, and Yeovil are passing it around as if they're Barcelona, every pass splits my defence and they seem to have infinite stamina and out run and out muscle all of my players.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Alter the sliders like I've said. Put the AI passing error and shot accuracy error up.

Make it more realistic.

Just bought this today on my way home from a week away.

Defending is going to take some getting used to... Although, I have seen the fun of Pro Clubs finally with a few mates.

DCi
Yesterday I was playing real Madrid every game online and getting battered... Earlier I played a variety of teams and won 5 on the bounce.

I guess it's the difference between the season pass people practising all week vs people who went the shop this afternoon

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday I was playing real Madrid every game online and getting battered... Earlier I played a variety of teams and won 5 on the bounce.

I guess it's the difference between the season pass people practising all week vs people who went the shop this afternoon

The matchmaking is horseshit, I've not played one person yet who's even near the same level as me

MINI FJCW
Most annoying thing about the game is the constant collisions, and no fouls being awarded, when clearly it is obstruction.

I love Lamp
The ai defence on clubs is stupidly good and strong vs our average vp's abd the VP gk's are still unbeatable but you can't see if they have one till you get into the game! Not played anything serious offline to comment only used for boosting my pro.. :)