ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Mondeo ST220
I'm still getting used to it. It's quite different, that's for sure.

I was like this with 11 though and ended up loving it.

Mk3 dci
Fair shout.. it says special edition across the front too so I think it was my inner 10yr old shouting "buy it, its special!"

Kawasaki ER6N
There is a special one?

Asda etc usually do FIFA for £25 on release weekend then back up to £40

DCi
I always pick football games are my passion whe it starts... I think that sets it to world class... I'm too lazy to go in and max it up to legendary

I'm assuming the gfx are a wee bit shoddy to make the download smaller, seem to remember that being the case last year

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Mine crashed once last night, lol.

Messi is mental on this game, you can just skill it past anyone tbf.

I love Lamp
Wooop just found in the controller settings they have a Defending option which you can swap to Legacy Defending and it's back to old FIFA defending :D sooooo much easier for my head :D

Evo 8 MR
I always pick football games are my passion whe it starts... I think that sets it to world class... I'm too lazy to go in and max it up to legendary

I'm assuming the gfx are a wee bit shoddy to make the download smaller, seem to remember that being the case last year

Graphics look good on the pc, full hd, clear, sharp picture, genuine 60fps, loading times virtually don't exist either.

none :(
still cant download as i dont have live yet but i should have it soon, i need some adds as not long had my 360add me Bannock83, you will probably all kick my ass as im an 360 virgin when it comes to fifa lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The web launch of Ultimate Team went royally tits up last night, was supposed to go live at 5pm, but EA forgot hundreds of thousands of people want to play it, and so the site is still broken

172 Cup
Hopefully this will be banned on xbox live :(

Do hope that's the case, I love the new defending system - granted it is hard to get to grips with but it allows for a much more open and fluid game with a build up in possession.

I've been trying to play the demo to try and get used to the new system, it's certainly taking some getting used to.

Has anyone used the RB + Pass and LT + Shoot for the fancy passes and shots?

DCi
Learn to use it then, it's not hard!

Allegedly the AI in the demo might have been beefed up to showcase the new defense stuff
They always make the demo hard. Think of all the people that play 11 on legendary/world class and win every game but no one can do it on this demo... Happens every year

DCi
i liked the bit in the review about how they noticed the ref makes mistakes but they dont know if that is just because the game is wrong or if they are trying to mimic real refs :D