ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 16

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Play as women in FIFA 16: For the time in the FIFA franchise you can play as the stars of women's football including USA's Alex Morgan, Englands' Stephanie Houghton, and others.

So, they've more or less created a DLC for FIFA 15 and called it FIFA 16, rather than focusing on fixing the fundamental flaws already in the original game.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This is pretty cool.

image.jpg

Clio
I bought FIFA 15 the other night because it was cheap, my first FIFA since FIFA 12 I think.
First thing...... You know how crap your own football team has become when you can no longer select them on FIFA.
Second..... The game is now a mystery to me. I can't tackle, any tips? I just seem to run past them, miss, go the wrong way.

Clio
Top man. thank you. I'll give that a blast this afternoon before I go home. Then kick the Mrs out the front room and win the CL with Exeter.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone got it yet? I'm hoping my mrs buys me an xbox one in the near future, so unsure whether or not to buy it on xbox 360.

Kawasaki ER6N
Yeah Had it since Tues. Plays really well IMO although completely different to 15.

Players seems to make more errors and you can no longer just pass from you CB to your ST without someone intercepting. Defenders seems much more inteligent as well although you still get the same Fifa aids we all hate at times.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing it last Thursday thanks to EA Access. Seems a like a big change from 15 in terms of physics.

Think I may buy it this year, skipped 15 but my Xbox came with 14, so hoping by skipping a year I'll notice the difference

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I will have to give this a whirl later, the Mrs turned up with it after her shopping trip :cool:

WR1 impreza
I was about to ask if someone might have both Fifa and Pro Evo to compare? First time ive not pre ordered Fifa and fancy a change I think

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So I'm gonna buy one game prior to Fallout 4 and SW Battlefront. Should I get this, or Forza 6? I know they're incomparable, and different games etc - which is the better sequel, so to speak? I have Forza 5 and FIFA 15, annoyingly I probably played them an equal amount, too.

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
Bought Pro Ev for the first time ever this year. Fancied a change from FIFA and the early reviews sold it to me.
Loving it so far. The lack of Premier League licenses doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The gameplay is brilliant, took me while to get used to it coming from FIFA. Seems far more fluid,and less predictable - greater variety of goals scored, rather than simply finding the sweet spot angles which I found with FIFA.
All in all, I'm happy with the decision to try something different this year.

DCi
I was curious how they would rate the women

Because it would probably cause embarrassment if they said the best women were better than the shittest men

But it also seems a bit anti -diversity to give them all sub 45 ratings

So they seem to have their own scale and are all rubbish anyway

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Problem with it at the moment, can't find an opponent on UT or online. Looked online and quite a few people have this problem, pain in the arse.

DCi
I had an issue - the only way round seemed to be keep trying

I did the bronze cup on FUT - luckily I won first go because a 2nd attempt would have been annoying if it is going to keep not finding games

But I've been busy this week so guess it's not fixed

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I tried Wednesday night but xbox live was down so I haven't tried since. I tweeted them a couple of times but no reply. Hopefully it's fixed because I fancy a few hours of Ultimate Team tonight!