ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filters 172 ph2

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Evening all, thought I'd get round to uploading some pics of my 172 before starting to add bit on to her.
Shes currently sitting on the standard shocks with lowering springs 20-30mm drop all round and some Turini alloys that need a good clean.

DSCF9145.jpg

DSCF9152.jpg

That's about it on the outside apart from the clio cup spoiler being added, a front splitter (not sure what from though, doesn't look like a Renault part) and sprayed badges and 2.0 16V bullets.

Under the bonnet she's had a K-Tec induction kit fitted along with matched inlets.
A set of piper cams and a cat back stealth exhaust. Remap takes it up to 197bhp.

Planning on giving the engine bay a good clean and degrease sometime soon though it'll do for now.

IMG_0974.jpg

Everything was done by the previous owner though I do have plans for it, starting with a decent set of shocks and springs along with new rear tyres. Not to sure about going down the coilover route as it's a bit unrealistic for me living out in the sticks surrounded by potholes and horses**te! I've considered stripping out the interior but I can't justify it for now as the miles are still below 50,000.

Engine wise it has enough poke as it is for a daily driver/winter replacement for my motorbike though I'm sure I'll change my tune in a few weeks. I've looked at throttle body options as I had them uprated on my GSXR and it made a world of difference to the power and response of the engine. Realistically that would be a distant future plan cash flow permitting.

For now I'm just looking to get her tidied up as much as possible (not that anything needs attention, just personal touches here and there) and to keep her in as best condition as physically possible starting with a good deep clean next week.