ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filth No More...

Clio
ahh glad to see the wheels back to how they should be!! I might get some Natty's, reckon it would work well on nautical?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
cheers mate, i'm just glad they came back how they used to be!

Natty's is awesome stuff, get some for yours, definitely

M

mini-valver

Awesome as always lad! STILL waiting for Cat to get the cams over so no car yet. Gay.

M

mini-valver

Will do fella! Spent all day doing a mates brakes on his VTS instead, lol.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Lovely motor.

Am i missing something how do you only have your xeons on ???? (spelt wrong)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
very nice mate, and lymm eh? i was back home at my parent in appleton thorn today, just up the road! how long u had the car as i cant say i've ever seen it and used to frequent lymm a few year ago before i moved to sheffield

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lovely motor.

Am i missing something how do you only have your xeons on ???? (spelt wrong)

aye xenons ;)

i've binned the sidelights fella :cool:

very nice mate, and lymm eh? i was back home at my parent in appleton thorn today, just up the road! how long u had the car as i cant say i've ever seen it and used to frequent lymm a few year ago before i moved to sheffield

aye, i've lived here pretty much all my life... now i've moved out, i live up by the high school, oughtrington lane.

i bought the car last January

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
aye xenons ;)

i've binned the sidelights fella :cool:

aye, i've lived here pretty much all my life... now i've moved out, i live up by the high school, oughtrington lane.

i bought the car last January

haha I was just going to go out and see how you'd done it

Might have to copy you (sorry)

I used Gold Class + 2 bucket
Sonus Green clay on the bootlid and sides... the rest was fine.
Two coats of EGP
AG Wheel Cleaner + two applications of SRP for the wheels.
Natty's Blue to finish... love this stuff on RB, it looks wet :cool:

Whats EGP and natty's blue when its at home? car looks mint.

FOR SALE!!!
looking great as always mate cant wait get on road and come to meets to see some of the gorugoes cars on this site