ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally 197 + ultra + SUN !!!

rs r27
i love it!!

24vvhjs.jpg

24xl9vm.jpg

33u7ry0.jpg

2l8hpjk.jpg

1zzjer6.jpg

2rnbeyc.jpg

30bflol.jpg

zof01u.jpg

2lmv243.jpg

2r5t37t.jpg

aahlcm.jpg

e5fh91.jpg

5wc8dc.jpg

2pz9nxk.jpg

25gdvns.jpg

Range Rover sport
gotta be one of the nicest 197s ive seen! good work mate!

agree!

im not too sure about the 197 theres nothing about it that looks very sporty or makes it stand out compared with the non sport model.

but this one does it for me :D its gorgeous

340i
Awesome....

I am actually more impressed by the locations though, absolutely amazing views in the first three images :D

Nimbus 197
Cracking shots! Car looks ultra clean.

Can't decide on the black wheels though, graphite would suit it more imho (but it still looks awesome as is)

130i Road, 172 Track
im not too sure about the 197 theres nothing about it that looks very sporty or makes it stand out compared with the non sport model.

What about the flared guards, cooling ducts behind the front wheels or the huge rear-diffuser? :rasp:

rs r27
What about the flared guards, cooling ducts behind the front wheels or the huge rear-diffuser? :rasp:

this car is not sporty, is the most sporty....:rasp::rasp:
is large 2times of 182..

imho the best clio (exterior and engine) is the 182:eek: but 197 is the most beautiful

172, Tiguan
Very nice!

Like the RS2 tyres as well. That must have huge amounts of grip in the dry! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Beautiful Scenery!!!!

I even like the wheels, Although feel the red is too bold!

Clio RS 197
Ciao Simo, what can You tell me about Hankook R-S2 ?
I also looking for Yokohama Advan Sport, Neova or S.drive, Goodyear F1 Asymetric, Bridgestone RE-11 if available in EU.

Oh and your car really looks "fantastica".