ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally after a year a pic of my car..

Well heres my car after a quick 50 minute clean before work :) Yes yes i know it looks like a monster truck, but its going 55mm next month and the colour coded valver spoiler will be fitted tommorow, plus valver interior put in later this week and finally painting the callipers gold this week if i can get hold of sum heat resistant gold paint..
Plans for the next few months are custom twin round exhaust cut in bumper, wheel spacers, very light tints all round, black angel eyes, removing the fog lights an making custom ducts to feed the k&n..
also one idea i have is getting all of the alloy bar spokes colour coded naples red, what do you reckon to that people?
also will join soon on mates paypal :)

ahhhhhhhhhhh errrrrrm wrote all this so may as well post it, although would anyone be kind enough to put my pics up if i email them?

thanks mr matt

hopefully i think saner is getting the pics up for me. Cheers matey, few of the pics are before i washed it, which you can probably tell...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
matt1.gif

matt2.gif

matt3.gif

matt4.gif

matt5.gif

matt6.gif

matt7.gif

matt8.gif

matt9.gif

matt10.gif

hahaha it looks riducolously high!! all the top pics are before washing.. thanks alot saner, errrm i owe you a pint...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
not a prob, thought i'd sorted the sizes but obviously not :S deffinatly needs lowering!

i knew i'd get some stick about the ride height.. also i am doing a DIY job of colour coding all the bump strips.. any photo shoppers out ther that can slam it and colour code the bumpers an remove fogs?

i remember all of the ones on the videos i own thankyou ;-) any chance of a photoshop at all please? i think i mite hav a go in paint ummmmmmm...

lol, needs lowering an exhaust on it and what profile are the tyres as they look like they are a bit high on the sidewall. Other than that looks good.

there 45's... getting any lower profile tyres would be stupid... yeh yeh cost a bomb back in the day and i thought it was good quality then to! So any other liverpool lovers on here?