ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally caught me a 172

BMW E46 330i Touring
Bought my 172 today, not driven it too much but certainly getting used to the serious fun factor! :D

Findind the accelerator pedal a little hard to work with compared to my Fiesta, I seem to either stand still or rev the t!ts off of it! Getting better though!

Pics don't do it justice, the bodywork is excellent and I just love it!

clio2.gif

clio1.gif

Will get some more pictures up on Sunday, after a damn good washing, claying, scrubbing, waxing, tyre blackening, hoovering and air freshening!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yes you spy correctly, one cold air feed for the Viper kit and a dummy air feed just to even up proceedings. :)

I'm planning on Phase 2 rears, whereabouts is the guide to re-wiring them?

acrebo said:
Yes you spy correctly, one cold air feed for the Viper kit and a dummy air feed just to even up proceedings. :)

I'm planning on Phase 2 rears, whereabouts is the guide to re-wiring them?

Cool! Nice touch. You'll have to post some pics after you complete.

Audi S3 225
why has the previous owner spent money putting on the mk2 rear bumper and 182 style exhaust system. And not changed the rear lights or colour coded the door handles and sidestrips.

Cos once done will look mint!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice little Mk1.

another one joins the Mk1 fold.

As fubar shows ya, lights are no probs at all.

Enjoy it!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't even rewire the light blocks, still looks ok to me. Car looks good, although bumper colour does look slightly off.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers for the guide, will have a look at sorting them when I have some more funds!

As for the bumper, it does look a different shade in the photos, but in the flesh it is the same colour. At least, if it's a different shade then it' not noticble.

I'll sort the colour coding as well, I don't think the previous owner did it as he only replaced the rear bumper due to a slight bit of damage to the original, and decided to go for the 182 bumper as he really liked it.

Thanks for the comments though, I can't driver her again until Sunday and I can't wait!

Golf GTI 1.8T
ooo do i bid or buy it now?? hmmm. Oh yeah lovely looking 172 there, I want those wheels, anyone got some??

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers for the comments guys, I'm certainly very pleased with it and am starting to get used to the throttle compared to my Fiesta!

My bank account has taken a serious beating now this month so even the slightest mod will have to wait for a month or so, but I'm sure some ph 2 lights and colour coding are in order soon... :)