ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally did my wheels

ibiza cupra
i know its not to every ones taste but i really like them heres the pics
firstly i did the badges and side bullets
Image005.gif

Image007.gif

Image006.gif

Image008.gif

Image009.gif

then i set about the wheels
Image012.gif

Image013.gif

this is pretty much what they all looked like to start
Image015.gif

Image018.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

21.gif

22.gif

23.gif

and how it stands at the moment
25.gif

26.gif

not bad eh! ;)

ibiza cupra
i got it done CHEAP as i did it at work but i can ask for you if you want. the proper price is £65 a wheel but i might be able to get you a cheaper price. what condition are they in bud?

ibiza cupra
Need to sort the location of the RENAULT and SPORT badges...
they are not on yet mate. if you look closly, you can see that it is just masking tape which i put on be for taking the badges off so i knew where exactly to put them once painted :rasp:

ibiza cupra
to be fair just light scuffing round the outside of the wheels
that should be fine then mate as long as there is no big chunks missing lol
ill ask for you tomorrow.
oh yeah would it just be the face of the wheels you want white or all the inside too. just asking as it may influence the price they give me.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 RS2
Hey Kev',

What did you do to the Clio badge, since that ain't self adhesive'd on?
Also white i pressume?

Cheers,

ibiza cupra
its held on by two pegs on the back so when i took it off i was just carefull not to bust them so it just pushed back on
gona out some badge tape on the other badges tomorrow so i can get them back on.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Hi mate, how do you get the rear diamond off? There are alot of mechanisms around it, is it just a case of push it out?

ibiza cupra
you have to gently prize it with a small screw driver or a pic of some sort from all around the edge and eventually it will come. just be carefull as ther are little tabs on all the sides.
got some more pics as i have done the centre badges now and put the other badges on properly
30.gif

31.gif

32.gif

33.gif

27.gif

28.gif

29.gif

just needs a good clean now

F56 MINI Cooper S
you have to gently prize it with a small screw driver or a pic of some sort from all around the edge and eventually it will come. just be carefull as ther are little tabs on all the sides.
got some more pics as i have done the centre badges now and put the other badges on properly

just needs a good clean now

Yeh ive done the front, just need to know how to get the REAR diamond off? Ta :)

ibiza cupra
could have but i was trying to get them done asap as i had to get them done in a day because i needed the car to get home in. plus im not sure how long it has been like that and sometimes the alloy can crack if you hit it wrong and it is weak so i just decided to leave it. it`l probly be kerbed in a week anyway lol.