ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally fitted my HIDs!

Slow red one
1 or 2 pics plus few more to come:) but before that, a Massive thankyou to Gregg from here for helping me and for bringing down some tools as they look awesome!

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7485-1.jpg

IMG_7487.jpg

Abarth 500 Essesse
Fitted mine yesterday aswell, got wet doing them but it was worth it, think you need LED sidelights now so they match better, look good though. I forgot how much better they are, god knows why they couldn't offer them as an option on the 200!!

so tempting shame i cant fit them:( are they actually brighter on the road an pointing in the right direction

Naughty Nautical
I have blue headlights but yellow side lights (Normal) I am going to upgrade to HID's when i can afford them.
But should I remove my yellow side lights and just have blue headlights? If so do i just take the side light bulb out? or what?

Oli

TrackCar & F30 330d
I like having my side lights. If it was my car i would buy the white/blue side lights like what i have. Look loads better with them.

Looks good tho :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
No idea. I have 7 in the interior lighting and they are still going. Only been in about 1 month though.

Halogen
clio_cup_white_001.jpg

Projector
clio197.jpg

It's halogens with HID's that blind every f*cker on the road ..
Fitting Projectors with HID's is just like having Xenons.
That's how i've always understood it, anyway.

S4 Avant
It's halogens with HID's that blind every f*cker on the road ..
Fitting Projectors with HID's is just like having Xenons.
That's how i've always understood it, anyway.

Correct, I was too angry to get the words right.