ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally given in to temptation!

Clio 200
Hi, after years of looking longingly at Clio sports I finally bit the bullet and traded in my sensible 1 series for a Clio 200. I'm hooked already I love the lairy styling and fantastic performance.
Cheers,
Janner.

Clio 200
Thanks for the welcome. I've wanted one since a friend bought a 172, don't think there's any looking back now!

Clio 200
Thanks mate, I'll pop some up in the morning when the lights better. It's metallic black with anthracite alloys and exterior pack, cup chassis with red callipers.
Alloys are very lightly scuffed but can be refurbished cheaply.

Clio 200
2y9a5aza.jpg

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Looks lovely! I'm a big fan of the lairy green but In black looks nice and stealthy :)

Any plans ?

Clio 200
Cheers mate. Haven't got any plans to be honest- I'm quite keen to keep it as standard as possible.
They're a few cosmetics I want to touch up/ repair- alloys and the steering wheel could do with being reupholstered.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
They made 200's with the old Renaultsport badge!? Didn't know that.

Welcome anyway, I'm sure you'll end up messing with it if you stay around here long enough :) has it got Recaro's? Can't tell.

Clio 200
They made 200's with the old Renaultsport badge!? Didn't know that.

Welcome anyway, I'm sure you'll end up messing with it if you stay around here long enough :) has it got Recaro's? Can't tell.

I've had a quick look, it seems like 2009 200's (mine) have the old badges, 2010 200's have the RS style badges. I think that's correct, although someone more knowledgable may know better.
It doesn't have Recaros mate just the standard cloth seats. (Black with white trim and side bolsters)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've had a quick look, it seems like 2009 200's (mine) have the old badges, 2010 200's have the RS style badges. I think that's correct, although someone more knowledgable may know better.
It doesn't have Recaros mate just the standard cloth seats. (Black with white trim and side bolsters)

That's cool, I thought it was the other way round with the crossover, i.e. a few 197's were made with the new badge... makes sense now!

Clio 200
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm definitely going to look into de-badging and buying RS badges for front and rear. I just need to get it back from the garage, it went in today for a new synchromesh. :mad: