ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got my "new" Lotus home

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Well new to me

I bought my Europa in the end of November. But due to a lot of snow and me working in the UK, i didn't have a chance to pick it up before last friday. I borrowed a large trailer and a 4x4.
BTW my first mod when i got it home, was to install the steering wheel. It has a quick release, which helps a lot getting in and out.
I thought you would like to see the pics from when i picked it up.
And yes i know the wheels are terrible. I have a set of minilites on order like the one in the picture.
They are going to be wrapped in Toyo R888's
IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

Color201420x20620anthracite20HL_500.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
So cool!

We used to race with the Banks Europa team.

Old boy used to have a JPS Europe.

Has that got the Renualt motor in it??

P.s Where in Denmark you from?, i've got a meeting with Maersk next wk in Coperhagen, then offshore to the Harald from Esbjerg. Can't wait..........

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I like that it is LHD ;)

The plan is some track days and hill climbs, hence the steering wheel. It is maybe getting a cage next winter. Wouldn't want to crash in this thing.

And yeah it is the Renault engine. Allthough this is a Cross Flow one from a Alpine A110 1600S. It is bored to 1754 cc with twin 45 webers. It should make around 170 hp.

corsa ecoflex
leave the wheels as they are dude....looks so much nicer than the minilites
love the car aswell im too prefering the look of the old classics,they have a lot more character to them compared to the modern day car

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yeah the banks cars do look amazing. It is just a shame, that they don't make the 47 design above in 13".
15" just looks to big. Would love a set in 13" with knock off though.

And i think the minilites will look way better than those horrible slot mags. Also the mags are very heavy, and also way too wide for the little Lotus.

Unsprung weight FTW. Especially in a little nibmle car.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Awesome looking but the exhaust exit looks like an old man with his todger hanging out of his flies.