ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got pictures of colour coding

Ok i said i was guna colour code the car so i thought i'd put pics up.
Also guna put pics of how the car stands now, we have the front bumper off at the moment being cc'd, and the wing is yet to go on as i was sorting the wishbone out, also pics of the new wishbone on, im still after a Mk3 rear driver seatbelt with pretentioner thing in it

Before:
Clio003.jpg

Clio004.jpg

After:
redbootstrip001.jpg

Side with non cc'd door handle:
redbootstrip006.jpg

Side with:
redbootstrip002.jpg

New bits and how it stands:
redbootstrip005.jpg

redbootstrip004.jpg

redbootstrip003.jpg

:D
Going well few more bits and it will be finished

hope this pic thing works on this forum

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know if it's the pics, or just my eyes, but the colour match doesn't look too great?

na its renault paint, as halfords when we got it was green :S lol
rear bumper bit looked rubbish before but when on its ok, think car needs good clean tbh bring back the colour

done it :D
just got back actually and spotted your post, 6 screws (2 each side) 2 in middle, and then pull lol.
Shall try give it a blast and show how it come up.

Also anyone got any clips that hold the rear door handles to the mechanism, i snapped mine and only have the metal bit but need the plastic bit that holds it to handle.

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
Its looking brilliant man, does anyone know how much it costs roughly to get it all cc'd? I know you can do it yourself but I would prefer taking it somewhere.

Cheers

done it :D
just got back actually and spotted your post, 6 screws (2 each side) 2 in middle, and then pull lol.
Shall try give it a blast and show how it come up.

Also anyone got any clips that hold the rear door handles to the mechanism, i snapped mine and only have the metal bit but need the plastic bit that holds it to handle.
It would look much better with a colour coded Dynamique spoiler though :rasp:

Evo 8 MR
Its looking brilliant man, does anyone know how much it costs roughly to get it all cc'd? I know you can do it yourself but I would prefer taking it somewhere.

Cheers

circa £200 iirc.

Can I ask how much you payed for the wishbone and is it genuine?

as for wishbone it cost me £30 new from ct autos
urm i got a genuine one from scrappy but it was the wrong size bolt holes to connect to the bottom of the disc bit, but the new one came with a new section so i just had to drop it out and put the new one in. was easy job should of got new from start would of saved time.

What different spoilers do they do??? 3dr and 5dr different? and what ones look good.
Think im guna go scrappy today and get some genuine cc'd mirror section.

Just been told off for rule breaking i think as i had to tick a 'i understand the rules' thing to post on here.

hope not, so sorry if i did admins.

oh good time to ask a question, can you swap pretensioners over on a seat belt???

Cheers

also i got a new headlight for £20 as all the brackets were broke on the other one.
which means gettin adjusters set again i spose, guna get the car detailed later as the new sprayed wing dont match *thats what ya get for DIY lol* but guna see if the detailing can restore the old colour back.