ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINALLY, i got my arse in gear

Not literally of course.

But after 3 months of debating what tyres to go for..........

I got really pissed off and got someone else to choose for me, the result......

Conti Sport contacts, oh i forgot to mention, my wheels had been refurbed and were sat waiting to roll.

And now with the FK's on (thanks John @ 2 modified)

The result, sooooooooo much better.

wheels-final-3.jpg

wheels-final-2.jpg

wheels-final-1.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
those wheels are sexual!!
handles, badge and wheels work together i'd say.

yeap, forgot to mention, handles are being colour coded and ph2 side strips to be fitted soon, with wheel colour 2.0ltr bagdes, similar to carbon copies i think, also thought about doing the mirrors in the wheel colour, but i'll see how it goes.

yep, prima 'willy' reps in 16", refurbed in a random grey, don't ask me what shade coz i haven't the foggiest.

Looks very good Mike, first time i've seen it for a while.

Whats happening with your colour coded strips you've got now then? I've got half a set (ie the doors/badges) of mk2 strips from a trophy if you haven't got any yet

Black rubbery ones, lol

No, i was thinking of 205's then 195's, different makes models etc, all bacame a right pain.

Plus i'm a lazy b***ard, lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
beats the turini gang!!!

looks stunning, must be one of the best mk1's on here :)

6/468 17poo
Tip-top!silver mk1 172s are the nutts, they dont look too agressive from the front but the power helps with that cool!

looks great, but i preferred your car with the silver 15" willy wheels when it was slammed on its arse :approve: