ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally sounds right!

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
Had a trip to Yozzasport yesterday to have a new exhaust fitted on my 182 after the rubbish OEM one started rusting after only 21000 miles or so. Now i just want to drive it all the time it finally has the right sound for a sporty car.

I must admit i did think it was going to be too loud but no it's perfect. I think other drivers must think I've just bin let out the looney bin coz I'm grinning like a cheshire cat all the time i'm driving it now.

Oh and the service was brilliant and everyone was very friendly there, thank you.

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
Yeah far better than the dealers service wise and product wise, would reccomend them highly

a thirsty one
the exhaust note will usually deepen a little after a 1000 miles or so once it has all been run in and coked up, it may get a touch louder.