ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally

Megane coupe
ifuckingdeal lol just bought my 1.8 16V clio sold the calibra the guy is coming down tomorrow to buy it and i have now got to go and collect my valver from wales!!!!! lol here are some pics from the auction!
4f_1_b.jpg

1c_1_b.jpg

f6_1_b.jpg

7b_1_b.jpg

66_1_b.jpg

c1_1_b.jpg

93_1_b.jpg

boughb it for 1300 - woohoo it's also got full sevice history and s**t loads of recipts 10mnts MOT and 4 months tax
next on list -
get boot sorted as it had a crash in the back of it (see pic's)
side strips removed
carbon bonnet
carbon strut brace
buckets
17's
black mesh
after burners
samcos and engine bling
momo steering wheel,handbrake and gear knob!!
thinking of turboing it when i come to sell the gt
what ya reckon then guys?

valvers are nice cars, however this one creates a stereotypical image in my head of the type of person who would drive it.

Not meaning to be rude to you, but its just got that image about it.

M2 Competition
Hehe, this cars been posted here before.

i actually quite liked it, its different which is the main thing, and with a bit if tidying up, as planned, you've got yourself a nice car.

Megane coupe
is this standard clio forums only? not allowed to have modified ones ah well time i moved on then..........................

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Lumox said:
omg this is like mig web lol ah wel i love it

they only like standard cars on here! although i agree with fuabr on the image i get your typical valver driver. i like it

Megane coupe
rex said:
Hehe, this cars been posted here before.

i actually quite liked it, its different which is the main thing, and with a bit if tidying up, as planned, you've got yourself a nice car.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Megane coupe
lawrence said:
they only like standard cars on here! although i agree with fuabr on the image i get your typical valver driver. i like it

trust me i am not a 5ft nothing chav at all!!!!!

Liquid Yellow 182
Congrats on gettin the new motor Lumox, as long as you like it that's all that matters! :approve:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Lumox said:
trust me i am not a 5ft nothing chav at all!!!!!

no i wasnt saying you was, just thats the image i get of pics of valvers posted up looking like that, i still like it though

S2000
as above it's not totally my taste as I just don't go for bodykits tbh and prefer more subtle mods. However, it looks like a nice clean car you've got there and the main thing is that you like it - it's your car so I wouldn't give a s**t what anyone else thinks.

Are you thinking of turboing the 1.8 16v, or putting another turbo engine in there?

Megane coupe
lawrence said:
no i wasnt saying you was, just thats the image i get of pics of valvers posted up looking like that, i still like it though

i can understand - i see then aroung here all the time - the reason i bought this one is that is the colour i wanted!!! there wasn't anotherone like it and i couldn't be arsed to wait lol

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
have you looked in cars for section mate? ill post the link to the one i know the owner who is selling

Megane coupe
Oms said:
Not too shabby IMO.

Lexus lights don't go with the colour... but it's a 10 minute job to sort that out.

yea i think i'm gonna get after burners :S not too sure tho but those lights are going

LY R26
I like it mate,if it were mine i would keep the standard bonnet just de-badge and remove lexus lights and rubstrips, other plans sound good :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
its not a standard car forum its just the majority on here prefer more subtle motors.

myself i am not a big fan of kitted cars either really, especially on something as good looking originally as a valver...

anyway as lady S said its up to you what you like, its only other peoples opinions but its your car so as said who cares..

your from the south west then i take it?...if so get yourself to a meet soon, will have a good look over it then

Megane coupe
well - new forum, so new thred time!
here is my clio through the stages from chav machine - to complete beast :bigyellow

i'll let the pics do the talking........
the start!!
newcl8.jpg

newcl4.jpg

newcl5.jpg

newcl1.jpg

i then changed the alloys to 17's
tooras.jpg

tooras2.jpg

changed a couple of bits in the interior......
P1010006.jpg

maxlive4.jpg

P1010007.jpg

then bought a storm single wiper and a standard front bumper......
P1010010.jpg

P1010013.jpg

then the real power arrived!
P1010004.jpg

P1010008.jpg

and these turned up!
P1010011-1.jpg

then i got the boot sorted (bout time too lol)
clioupdate3.jpg

P1010012.jpg

dropped the front with the coil overs
Lowered.jpg

Lowered1.jpg

Lowered2.jpg

and dropped the rear :clown:
Rearlowered.jpg

Rearlowered1.jpg

THEN MY VALVER ENGINE BLOWS UP TIME TO GET ON WITH THE CONVERSION!! can't say how much thanks goes out to bullitt (dave) for mostly doing the conversion for me!!

so parked up ready for hybrid surgery!!
willy3.jpg

work started
willy9.jpg

willy18.jpg

willy19.jpg

engine is out and i bought some goodies for it :clown:
parts.jpg

tarting the block up
williamspainting1.jpg

brand new clutch
updatedeng2.jpg

gearbox on
today7.jpg

and ready to go :(
today12.jpg

new samco's on and all ready to roll :clown:
today22.jpg

today23.jpg

then bought a standard rear bumper.......
cliohybrid1.jpg

also anothe engine shot!
cliohybrid5.jpg

then i bought smoked side repeaters and a clio dial holder with vacum and ATF
newcliobits.jpg

newcliobits4.jpg

interiorcli.jpg

the the stripage and rallying really begins!!
bye bye rear seats
harnesses.jpg

new harnesses
harnesses1.jpg

harnesses2.jpg

then back to the engine and fitted a carbon strut brace and carbon spark plug cover....
strutbrace.jpg

strutbrace1.jpg

then i changed the suspension as the coilovers were leaking and fucked

so a full apex 35mm set up was ordered
newsuspen5.jpg

fitted
newsuspen6.jpg

i then bought some 17" oz chronos as the whites ones were doing my absolute nut to clean!!!!
newsuspen9.jpg

newsuspen10.jpg

newsuspen12.jpg

Last edited:
  Megane coupe
then bought a twin exhaust, seats and a cage...........

seats in!!..............
newbuckets2.gif

newbuckets.gif

newbuckets1.gif

exhaust is a bit pissed :eek:
calendershots8.jpg

cage fitted!
bitsnbobs2.jpg

bitsnbobs5-1.jpg

then pics before i sold her with 15" megane alloys on
P1010032.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010029.jpg

hope you enjoyed it!! i did

Last edited:
my god what a transformation mate, and thank god as well

now get rid of those bloody awful side skirts

thats the only bit i hate!

jamie

Megane coupe
before i sold that car my mate is a renault mech, he said that the car (mech) was fine!!

just bass doesn't know how to drive ;)

i'm noty sure if he has sold it on, i don't think he can get rid of it because of it's problems, as i said it was fine when it was with me :D

belive he wants £1400 for it, he bought it for £900 and then sold all the bits seperatly as in cage exhaust etc etc - so he made a killing on all the after market parts and then he's making more profit when he sells the car

i'm tempted to do it all over again, but i think i'll spend my money on getting a 172