ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally

Nice one jamie. When u next down here, need to get a trafford cen meet again, miss them

yeah defo chunks id be up for that

nice car...been a while.

aye scottish, hows tricks?

Long time no see jamie

Nice pics mate, good to see its back to its best.

Ive got a new car, pics will be up soon. il have to nip around some time and show you

We should have a good detailing sesion soon.

Off topic did you have a good time at goodwood?

mate good wood was top banter!! will pm you when back from work

Awesome mate, even better than before! Been too long fella, need a catch up.......

defo lad

Hows that worked without the RS wings?

as above, sanded down to give a good joint then attached together, bodged but works ok for me :)

well after almost a year of her looking like this;
being chipped to hell;

Image317.gif

she was booked in to Andy (sprayfix) in leeds.

IMG_4393.gif

cheers to andy who has done a bloody top job on the paint, comes highly recommended for any spraying requirements!

jamie

STUNNING!!!! my front bumper and well whole car is bandly dented and stone chiped and been looking for some one around york, any chance you could put me in contact with him? does he also do window chips? chears And

cheers for the comments guys, just been out for a "blast" in the wee 1.2, do love driving at night!

jamie