ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Find me a DVD Recorder for £150...

As title really, I want DVD-R, DVD+R, and not fussed after that. Don't want hard drive or anything, just a standard recorder.

Any suggestions? Hard to choose with so much out there.

Cheers, Chris.

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
Matsui from Dixons, £99! only trouble the time keeps advancing by 5 minutes!

A well built VW
Asda £67 there seems to be a lot floating about cheap at the moment

Dont agree with above coomment , cheaper DVD's tend to work better cant see that being a problem

Audi S3 225
im looking at getting one for my parents, as they still record using the vcr and thats just oldskool. Like said above no point saving a few quid and getting a rubbish one as it wont last at all. im looking at spending no more than 200 quid.

Any ideas and links?

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Would strongly advise sticking to a decent make, i.e sony, panasonic that sort. Stay clear of philips they are total rubbish reliabilty wise. The panasonics ae a really good buy and will last you a long time. Plus they are easy to use. Most of the cheap ones we get returned to use are because they are mind numbingly hard to work. The more expensive ones are much more user friendly.

steve a said:
Panasonic DMR-ES10. Dont buy any cheap rubbish not worth it.

Top choice by the looks of it thanks, Comet have them for £129 which is a complete steal based on the reviews I've seen.